• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy in Military Wear Contest

Ladyboy in Military Wear Contest Sept 21
    See Men Pub Ramkhamhaeng Soi 89/2
    [B]

Found this announcement on a BKK event website. Can anybody of our fellow resident board members check this out - and eventually take a camera with him?!

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

can you include the link
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Premium domains add authority to your site. Transparent pricing. 1 year WHOIS privacy included. 30-day money back guarantee.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I think this is a great idea... I'll twist Jons arm to get a few girls together and we could rent some uniforms for it!

Comment

Thats the link, now can anyone read this !!!!

Comment

Hey stogie I'll be in town Saturday and would like to check this out can anyoneprovide directions?
            It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Hello Smuttleydfs,

I was intruiged by this posting myself so did a little research. The best I could find was the following website:-  www.dreadedned.com/directory/byarea/1/18/

From that the club is a long way east of the city centre. If you have a decent Bangkok map - find Ram Kamhaeng University - then find Ram Kamhaeng Hospital. The club should be fairly close to the hospital.

That's as near as I can get. You could try asking the hotel staff, if you don't mind the strange looks  

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

I'm in town and planning on going.
                If anyone else is going let me know and we can meet up somewhere nearby. Assuming anyone can figure out where it is.

Snick

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 14 2003,03:35)
                  I think this is a great idea... I'll twist Jons arm to get a few girls together and we could rent some uniforms for it!
                  Ok SB, you've had almost 2 years. Where are the pics???

(haha, I accidentally clicked the > icon, and took a trip back in time. Some nice threads here)

Seriously, where are the pics?
                  Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Jon quit!

Comment

Snicks Home on the Web

Comment

Working...
                      X