X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you turned on by post-ops?

That's not a joke, guys. I'm seriously interested what makes you tick. Why post-ops are more interesting for you than pre-ops? What is that makes you going for them? Although I only figured out 2-3 declared post-op fans who are actually posting here, I guess there are probably more out there who don't post but would be curious to answer this poll.

Thanks,
    MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Thanks for the poll, MK, but I couldn't vote...... I didn't see "not turned on at all " as a selection

Comment

You're definitely the wrong target group, my friend

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

So I guess we just ignore this thread if we consider posties better seen and not touched then.............

right MK

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 23 2005,04:32)
          Thanks  for the poll, MK, but I couldn't vote...... I didn't see "not turned on at all " as a selection
          Sorry boys, But I have to wash my hands of this poll.
          randyman
          Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

I'm also curious to know why they prefer posties as well, what is the difference between a postie and a GG
            Too old to die young!

Comment

This poll seems about as popular as a General Election. Certainly it is not a general erection as far as most of this electorate is concerned!

Comment

the poll is improved if you add 'none of the above' as a final option

Comment

I've spent a week 24/7 with one post op. Not because she's a post-op, rather in spite of it. I met her when she was pre-op. So the main reason is cause I like her (and she is indeed a she). It also has to do with curiosity, I mean how many people in this world have has sex with a woman both before and after the operation? Have no real desire to be with other post-ops, well maybe Linly!

Comment

Mai Kee has requested that this poll be closed...

Comment

Working...
                    X