X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First and fiat's phone number

Hi! Would anyone who knows First's phone number pm it to me? She's the small ladyboy featured last month. Also if anyone has Fiat's number in Pattaya, that would be great too. I'm in bkk now and hoping to meet these two asap! Thanks alot.

Hi zsw...

You have similar tastes to my own...

Fiat is in Pattaya by the way and you can catch that saucy First in nana most nights around midnight.

I don't have any more info, but I'll ask a couple of chums that are in the know and get back to you!

SB

Comment

Thanks in advance stogie.

Comment

First and Fiat would have to be 2 of my recent favourites. I had the pleasure of an evening with First a few months ago. She is much softer and more feminine looking in real life than she looked in the first group of pics earlier this year.

cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

sorry, but I don't have numbers for either one of these 2, who are almost identical in body structure and 'cuteness'. I did see First about 2 months ago strolling in front of Nana plaza around midnight {I am sure she was just out for a walk}; Fiat I have never met. I will see what Pedro knows about that one.

Comment

the phone# i have for first is 02-248-4015. don't know if is still current. were together for two months, but have not seen her for six. great girl in bed.

Comment

ya, she was pretty fun in bed the 2 times we screwed and definately cute as hell. couldn't get a lot out of her in the way of conversation but that is the case with 90% of these people so what's the difference?

Fiat i have never seen nor met......would like to though

Comment

Originally posted by (bkkman @ April 24 2005,09:19)
                the phone# i have for first is 02-248-4015.  don't know if is still current.  were together for two months, but have not seen her for six.  great girl in bed.
                Thanks bkkman.

Just on a side note; Jon had once mentioned that Areeya and First were great buddies during their casades time. Consequently, I made the cardinal sin of (politely) asking Queen Areeya of Nanashire, Duchess of Singapore, Empress of Patong, whether she had any contact info for her subject, First, who by then was no longer at cascades. Her Royal Majesty admonished me to the effect how dare one question her for someone else's number and waste her time by that too. And that was no joke....so I humbly backed down with no further comment. But gotta say, babe kinda takes herself a wee bit seriously at times.    

Now back to the matter: thanks again bkkman.  

Comment

Working...
                X