X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you turned on by post-ops?

Ok guys, there is now a choice for the no-post-op faction - otherwise you can't follow the poll results.
    Stogie, can you delete the first one?

Thanks,

MK
    The idea of a man having a pussy?
    0%
    That it helps you to repress the fact that you're actually driven by men?
    0%
    That they come closest to a gg's body?
    0%
    That you feel kind of gay when you're with pre-ops?
    0%
    That you simply don't like dicks?
    0%
    That you're turned on by "handmade" pussies?
    0%
    That post-ops represent for you a kind of ultimative submissiveness?
    0%
    Before you go for post-ops, you'd rather do a gg'
    0%
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

I'll copy this before the other poll is deleted:

I've spent a week 24/7 with one post op. Not because she's a post-op, rather in spite of it. I met her when she was pre-op. So the main reason is cause I like her (and she is indeed a she). It also has to do with curiosity, I mean how many people in this world have has sex with a woman both before and after the operation? Have no real desire to be with other post-ops, well maybe Linly!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So many choices, so little time!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

well, at least in this one I had  an option; I would much prefer to be with a real girl than a postie, and that is a real stretch; most of them bug the hell out of me.  But like Pigdogg, I have 2 friends who are posties who I liked before the operation and still like now;  I would still see them just because I like them as people and not so much for the fact that they are post-ops now. I still don't understand that whole thing and never will.

Comment

Departing from my usual immature remarks, and joke pics, I've actually given this one a little thought.
          Although I've yet to dive into a Po-op, I'm going to give it a go this fall. If for no other reason to say I did. (kind of like seeing the Stones now that they're all 85)
          Aside from the obvious visual attractions, and attributes, I think the difference is their brain, and no matter how much bondo they inject, or cock they remove, somewhere in the back of that cute little scrambled mess of a brain, is "one of the guys". And who better to know what we want. More assured, and confident, fun to be with, and knows what buttons to push. I've had a dud now and then, but almost every single Lboy I've been with has been far superior sexually than gg's. Much more exciting too.
          I could go on, but you get my drift. I think it's their brain. Probably something in my brain too. I still take a GG back with me now and then, but my Feb visit was...all Lbs. and no GG's

Like I said, I'm gonna try a po-op this fall, and I think the biggest reason will be to see how aggressive she is or isn't, to satisfy my curiosity, and to have all you pre-op lovers say "I told you so" when I post my trip report.
          I'm outta here...Randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

My two cents worth..........since there is only one choice that I would even consider but can't justify voting for since there is absolutely no way I would ever go back down the maufactured pussy highway........

As I have stated in the past , while in Verona Italy and before I had went the non-op route I did have sex with three manufactured pussys. all three were incredibly beautiful, two with implants and one with hormone breasts...........BUT[B](note the big BUT[B]here) two were completely horrible in the sack, dry as a bone and not into it at all once the contribution was extended, the other was very frisky and loved to play and gave a tremenous blow job. I did see two other times.

Hence my opinion that they are literally a waste of time and money............give me a good stiffy any day

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

But what happen with your thoughts when a knowing pre-op will be sometimes post-op ?
              Is she a other person than ? Did you change your mind about her than ?
              Had she done something uncorrect than about for to life in her correct gender.
              Would be the same question than about prefer or not
              a lb with hormon treatments, breast implants or not ?
              I prefer for a good and understanding humanity of all this lbs. And to accept there own choice of there life.
              Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Because I want my Thai girl to have large fake breasts and to be tall(I'm 6'3"). Unfortunately thats like finding a needle in a hay stack in Thailand so post-op stunners is the next best thing. There are some stunning pre-ops as well but the pants gotta stay on and they give great BJ's.
                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                X