X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont worry its a common sickness

Starting many years ago, and considering i am 31 now, i thought it was a sickness only owned by myself, as the years have gone by i have come to realise it is every red blooded male's fantasy or to those whom have done many, a fetish. I like to spend most of my time in the heat of the action but when you have to be back for bzness there is no escaping the sunny UK and love it really i do, so to the chaps who read this i will try to give you the right direction in life. Life is no rehersal, ok so when you get the taste for  your malt of 15 years old stick to it if you can, and same style for your dream ladys, in my opinon (and i am not at all bent by the way) there is nothing better in the world of sex than a beautiful lady with a something extra, and lets have it right chaps a pussy can only entertain for so long .  I must be right pissed ha ha, what more can my world offer to excuse my thoughts,,,,, to be honest i am proud of this site and the chaps running it because when i have to be at home i can entertain myself at leisure.   Excuse my shit talk if it is i am well cut tonight but am trying to show my respect for the work in this site,,, it is st georges day after all!  to the moderaters Good job. To those only dreaming about fucking a special, good luck as the less that fuck em the more for those whom will!        

?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (oilbaron @ April 24 2005,07:51)
      Starting many years ago, and considering i am 31 now, i thought it was a sickness only owned by myself, as the years have gone by i have come to realise it is every red blooded male's fantasy or to those whom have done many, a fetish. I like to spend most of my time in the heat of the action but when you have to be back for bzness there is no escaping the sunny UK and love it really i do, so to the chaps who read this i will try to give you the right direction in life. Life is no rehersal, ok so when you get the taste for  your malt of 15 years old stick to it if you can, and same style for your dream ladys, in my opinon (and i am not at all bent by the way) there is nothing better in the world of sex than a beautiful lady with a something extra, and lets have it right chaps a pussy can only entertain for so long .  I must be right pissed ha ha, what more can my world offer to excuse my thoughts,,,,, to be honest i am proud of this site and the chaps running it because when i have to be at home i can entertain myself at leisure.   Excuse my shit talk if it is i am well cut tonight but am trying to show my respect for the work in this site,,, it is st georges day after all!  to the moderaters Good job. To those only dreaming about fucking a special, good luck as the less that fuck em the more for those whom will!        
      He'll wake up in the morning and edit this - I'm preserving this work of genius before he gets the chance!

Them crazy Brits!

Comment

hey, this IS a work of art!!  the guy talks  nice about us and the website and that is always welcomed    

any time you can find something on the 'net or at your local video that will 'hold' you over until your next trip to Thailand, than enjoy it for all it's worth.  I like Bukkake when I am here in the states  and asian girl -on -asian girl vids;  if not for that shit I would have no sex at all for half the year!!

Comment

The one of the greatest things about the Internet€¦ the fact that us like minded guys can find each other and openly discuss our deepest darkest secrets with one another because we all like the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ April 24 2005,08:19)
            €¦ the fact that us like minded guys can find each other and openly discuss our deepest darkest secrets with one another
            Uh,.. Bam?
            I don't think there's a lot of minds anywhere quite like
            yours.
            kind of refreshing in a sick sort of way

RM.
            ain't life grand

Comment

Well you are 31 and have been doing it for years!! I would say you are ahead of the game mate!! A lot of guys dont try it until later in life-I know i didnt. I think I had my first LB about 8 years ago. While i still like pussy very much I have been known to enjoy the company of LBs!!! I say good for you and stick around here you will find a very good natured board, forum. The few guys I have met from here have been top class-JD, BaliKen, Stogie, Snick, Mike. Have I forgotten anyone oh shit the Lotusman!! how could I have forgotten-Lotus u had better produce the good when you come back boy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ April 24 2005,12:02)
                 if not for that shit I would have no sex at all for half the year!!
                If not such great replys i would have let this post slip away, i was well pissed when writing but some of the best are always under the infulence . I gotta say jai dee thats about right for me an all, i tryed giving them a 1000 baht down the red light area here, but the girl was real quick in kicking me in the nuts!
                Thanks for the great replys
                The Baron

Comment

Working...
                X