X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy translations

lets see if we can get some of you guys to add your own; these are some I have figured out over the years, having gotten my undergrad degree from the ATS university school of hard knocks, majoring in Thai ladyboy-to-english;

"Alay Na?  I speak english nit noi"

I heard what you said perfectly, but I didn't like the idea

"Up to you"

If you don't suggest something I like, I will be angry, bitchy and non-communicative all afternoon and evening

"I am shy"

I don't like you

"Family in Issan need new roof for home; brother sick too much"

I need money for a new cell phone

"Where you come from, Mista?"

Will you pay my bar fine?

"Buy me cola, Mista?"

Will you pay my bar fine?

" No! mai pen rai;  I like  pung-poi man too much!"

I don't like fat guys like you, but as long as your  pocket is loaded with cash you are just my type

"Will  you buy me a new cell phone?"

Will you buy me a new cell phone?

"I want to stay with you all night, jing jing,  but I stay with mama-papa and must get home"

My Thai boyfriend is waiting for me to come home with the cash I have earned tonight

"I no like man from [insert country]; I only like man from [your country]"

I don't give a fuck where you come from as long as I get my 2000 baht

"You handsome too much; I like you!"

I think you are a troll, but this is my job and I need the cash

{after cancelling date};"Sorry, my friend she need me to come visit her in hospital, she very sick now"

I found a new sucker who pays more than you do for short time

"I work this bar only 4 months"

I have worked in this bar or another just like it for anywhere from 24-36 months

"You my first customer tonight; customer no think I beautiful"

I have had my ass stretched wider than the Chunnel so far tonight but I will happily go out again with you

{Long distance phone call} "I wait here for you until you come back"

I will be happy to hang with you upon return but in the meantime I am taking advantage of your absence to make as much cash as possible hooking

"Pay bar for me mista?"

Pay bar for me Mister?

{regarding hooking}  "What else can I do?"

I am making 40,000 baht a month doing this shit, you really think I want to go into the real world and make 8000?

"I no like Thai man; he no good"

I don't like farangs but I like their cash; if I could find a Thai boy who would accept me I would be with him in a minute

"I go now"

You pay me now

"I can no cum, too many hormones"

I have been with 3 guys before you and got off already;  you really think I am going to pull off that circus trick again for you?

Or..... Why should I take the time to sperm? you are paying me anyway and it's a lot of work

"all other ladyboys talk too much; me never talk to other ladyboys"

I am the biggest gossiper in Nana Plaza

LOL!!
    Damn, Jai Dee, i haven't even gotten to bkk yet and apparently i already speak perfect ladyboy-thai!!!
    I'm still unclear as to the exact modern-day translation of the old wwii invitation 'love you long time'. i THINK it means "is there any more cash where that came from?" but i'm not sure.
    Any help there?

Comment

Oh, "Love you long time?" I took a whole course in that; it basically means "I will hang around with you for as long as you are spending money on me, but if a better offer comes along you are being put out like yesterday's trash".

very common, heard nightly throughout Thailand; lots of meaning behind that, obviously

Comment

This fits any girl/LB/girlfrind/wife / prostitute same same

Comment

JEEZUS JaiDee;

"THAT" was a fucking flashback

randyman
          ain't life grand

Comment

ha ha, excellent list! Spot on, too.

Please add

1. "how much you come from?" which is a common Freudian slip (also widely used in Manila) . . .

and

2. "I want to go home wichoo" which just makes me laugh every time I hear it (who is wichoo, anyway?) . . .

Comment

"I'm 18!" = I wish I was 18!

Comment

you good heart = you loose with wallet
                can I have Taxi Fare = MORE $ MORE $ MORE $
                You speak Thai ? = are you a cheapskate ?, should I go find someone else.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

And ofcourse my all time favorite....

"You no care, me die"
                  randyman
                  ain't life grand

Comment

classics j.d,
                    what about
                    when u go bac ingland i wait u= send me sum cash and i will fuck as many as possible while you away so be even more loaded!

Comment

From another thread:

"How are you ? really ?? that I have many people vote for me. Actually, I don€™t know about this however, I€™m glad that most people likes me but I€™m feel good to known you.
                      Now in Bangkok it€™s very hot and I would like you come to make me feel relax.."

= now that i'm number #1 girl, maybe you can pay more baht!

Comment

Working...
                      X