X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ass shots

I was having this  discussion with Lefty via e-mail today....

starting about a year ago we asked all the photog's here to start taking more ass hots, based on requests from members {Brickie mostly; cheers Brick   } and since then we  always have several in most of our galleries. However, as I edit pics here I often see some pretty scary assholes!!  I mean, not every ladyboy can have a perfect hairless asshole like Lyla and Chompoo [just guesses hahaha], some are bound to have some imperfections or be just too damned hairy!!  some even have shit stains on them;  seriously, who  thinks  THAT  is sexy? I guess that would be the true definition of "crappy pics".

so, tell the truth, would you rather us not show the ass pics for girls like the above-mentioned and edit them right out, or include the hairy-ass  pics  that members want and ask for and then  let you guys barf?  old Thai saying ....'Up to you'.

not every ass can be perfect, ya' know?
    Attached Files

Comment

this is a bit better, and what you guys have been asking for....you must admit we have had a major increase in these type of shots since about a year back...
      Attached Files

Comment

now, this one pretty much has a jungle down there and if we posted close-up shots of this girl you guys would all be grossed out; if we don't include any then I get complaints "How come model X had no ass shots in her gallery?"
        Attached Files

Comment

same model.....who thinks this is sexy?
          Attached Files

Comment

interesting, I guess......... this one certainly is not a virgin! but again, do some of you find this sexy? I am leaving out the faces for a reason, this is about ass shots only......

Comment

I don't know, call me old-fashioned, but seeing the inside of someone's rectum doesn't really do much for me.......... am I crazy or just not perverted enough?
              Attached Files

Comment

like the Gaping pics of Joy, who really likes this "shit"? Bricktop, you had better be reading this thread!!
                Attached Files

Comment

HELLOOOO!!! BRICKTOP!!!! ARE YOU HOME IN THERE?

Comment

OK, this pic really isn't bad and at least the model is cute.....but is the ass opening really a turn-on for any of you guys? your votes will determine how many pics like this make the final edit............
                    Attached Files

Comment

HELLO MRS BRICKTOP, CAN LITTLE BRICKY COME OUT OF THERE AND PLAY NOW???

Comment

Brick, you are always the one saying we should have more and more ass shots....... do you really like these?

Comment

You're not perverted enough. Keep them coming! If some members don't like them they don't have to look at them.

Comment

One of the most revolting threads in recent times...

Welcome back, JaiDee!

Comment

JaiDee.........I'm in it for the looks and the cocks when they start spreading cheeks I flip through them........so dropping them would mean nothing to me  

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                              X