X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know "mickey" ?

I'd post her pic, but I'm incapable of removing the ownership caption. She's tall, lean, pale, beautiful ladyboy. If no one knows who I mean, may I attach a photo with that other site's logo and let one of the mods jump on it and fix it up? Just wondering if she might also have gallery here under another name. Or if I might bump into her in Nana...ahhhhh....  

Hey Thaibound
    Have you abode or photo shop on your PC?
    Send it off there and do some handy work..

BK

Comment

It's easy to do with Paint Brush and you have it in XP. Just type this in your browser.

%SystemRoot%\System32\mspaint.exe

use it to wipe out the logo and resave the photo... thats it

Comment

thanks for not showing the pic and advertising that site but the thread name pretty much says it all!! no problems though, everyone knows that site and the owner is actually a nice guy and a good friend.

not sure who Micky is.....'tall, pale, lean, beautiful ladyboy' describes about 50% of ladyboys in Thailand

send the pic up anyway......LB-LB is no problem.....we just dont want pics from any other websites especially that hairy guys site.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ April 23 2005,09:59)
          It's easy to do with Paint Brush and you have it in XP. Just type this in your browser.

sorry, no got none of that. i'm just a mac-loser with jpegview and no adobe/photoshop/works/nada. don't mean to ad/pimp for anyone. i could email the pic rather than post, but i trust i'll be overly satisfied in LOS with or without the lovely l-l.com's 'mickey'. didn't mean to raise hackles and my thanks for the suggestions, but if i COULD erase/re-size/adjust the pic, i would have. besides i just re-stumbled over some OLD photos of Anny (aka Viv aka Tor!) from Obsessions and had to add her to my must-do list. i've got to stop looking at photos. gonna go cold turkey for ten days 'til i land in LOS!

Comment

Isn't that the same Mickey thats on this site??? She looks a bit different on LB-LB but Im sure its the same girl, the Obs regular. I've also seen her in S/pore.
            When she walks, she’s like a samba
            That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

someone please send up a pic now......I am intrigued

Mickey from this site has probably worked on LB2...... she is a pure beauty IMO and that is why she is on the cover

not sure if she has ever gone to Spore

Comment

Hey Thaibound! Look at Gallery 47 on LB-LB,do I need glasses or are they one and the same???
                Not 100% on the S/pore thing, I remember her laughing at me as I was backing away from a monster outside a bar, but that could easily been BKK I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ April 23 2005,10:59)

Bam, low and behold I have Paintbrush and am able top get a pic there. And can take the pencil and draw a line through a logo, but how do I wipe out a lgo?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 24 2005,09:12)

Bam, low and behold I have Paintbrush and am able top get a pic there.  And  can take the pencil and draw a line through a logo, but how do I wipe out a lgo?
                    I have XP just the basic stuff, but once you pick the brush, there is a box that has different sized circles, and squares, which gives you the ability to go from pencil to paint roller.
                    randyman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Geez, I think everyone now knows where the pic is from ,shall we just put it up!

Comment

you mean this Mickey?
                        Attached Files

Comment

The pix is not clear not sure why, but here I post it again
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 25 2005,02:12)

Bam, low and behold I have Paintbrush and am able top get a pic there.  And  can take the pencil and draw a line through a logo, but how do I wipe out a lgo?
                            Paint is standed software and very basic, you can do some stuff with it, but you are limited.

If your into this PD get yourself Adobe or photoshop, you can do wonders with them, and its good fun

Comment

Join our site. We have two full gallerries of this ladyboy. Plus her contact info is free for members, also.

Comment

Working...
                              X