X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best blowjob?

So in my opinion there is little in life better than a blowjob, and one reason I like shemales is that they give great blowjobs. First, they they just know their way around the equipment better than a genetic girl, but also they seem to just really love doing it. Most gg's in my experience don't have the same lust for sucking cock.

So my question, to fuel my idle thoughts about a trip to LOS, is which of the ladyboys gives the best blowjob? Areeya? Noon? Dina?

I hope it's not too rude to discuss this. Like George Carlin said, "cocksucker" shouldn't be an insult - it should be a term of praise. What does our society need more than a great cocksucker, eh?!

Originally posted by (juancarlos @ April 24 2005,07:07)
    Like George Carlin said, "cocksucker" shouldn't be an insult - it should be a term of praise.  What does our society need more than a great cocksucker, eh?!

Best blowjob ever was by a gg Latina hooker in NYC. She asked me to tell her when I was going to cum, I figured so that I wouldn't cum in her mouth, but instead she did something that delayed my cuming for about 10 oer 15 seconds that felt fantastic.

Comment

As this seems to be a study of comparisons then my limited experience doesn't count for much.
      But I agree - blow jobs rock, and lbs are best at delivery!

Comment

Best BJ I ever got in Thailand came from Pre-op Som who used to work in Obsessions. She was by far the best.

Comment

wow, that is surprising to hear; I always thought that J.Lo  look-alike was all window dressing and no action.

go to Cascades and ask for number 35, a small girl with braces named  Nut; I think Tomcat would agree; she can suck the chrome off a bumper.

Comment

Hey JD, I like braces and schoolgirl uniforms but I'm too much of a wuss to get oral from a girl with braces.

Comment

ya, and she kisses funny also......you can taste the steel and that is pretty weird. also she has been with the hairy  guy now { as Dew} so obviously I can never see her again.  But the guy asked for best BJ's and in my opinion she gives one of the best; great sucking style.

regardless, I can never get off just from a BJ; I need much more friction than that no matter HOW good it is.

Comment

I dated Som for 1 year. She loves to suck, and does an excellent job at it. Used to wake up every morning with her lips around the big guy. Anyone know where she's gone by the way?

So, Phupae at Cascades, when she is in to it, is near No.1, but she isn't always in to it. Kai, at Obsession, is always very, very good, and initiates it. Anne too is very good.

The biggest issues is proactive ladyboys. Many are somewhat passive. The ones who initiate are good at almost everything they do.

But is there such a thing as a bad blowjob?

Comment

JD, you were wrong on Som, trust me. She loved to suck, she would go down for 30-45 minutes at time just for a tease! Always acted a little stuck up to some but I got along with her great. She is in China now last I heard...her and Far went together for one of those dance troop things. Their contracts should almost be up though.

Comment

Originally posted by (Masahiko @ April 24 2005,15:44)
                    JD, you were wrong on Som, trust me.  
                    ya, I trust you, we were only together one time when she was like 19 and we were both very hammered and the experience was not all that memorable for either party; she sure did look fucking awesome that night we went to the now-dead  MOS though.

The last time I saw her in Obsessions about a year ago she copped a big-time attitude, ask Snick...... it was just so much  different from the shy little off-the-bus Issan girl I first met in 2001.

Comment

good BJ from the one on the left named Nut, jing jing; watch the braces though, as   pigdogg says.  The one on the right named Aum ain't all that bad either  

just OUR style, eh Mai Kee? I have a feeling this thread could top 1000 views easily, just for the title. As Ziggy said, who would ever complain about getting sucked off?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I loved going to MOS and your right about Som, the sweet girl got screwed over but a few guys and she changed too much. I know one guy got into her email and really made life hell for her.

Comment

.... is the one I give to a nice well-hung and ready-to-blow-the-full-load LB!

MK
                          PS: Aum, Aum, Aum, Aum.....!!!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Don't believe she is dating anymore but Bangkok May could really polish the knob. I'm no John Holmes but in 20 years of going to Thailand she is the only one (lady and ladyboy) that met the true definition of deep throat.

Comment

Hmmmmm.....good point.......I used to have my helmet polished regularly by my first-ever TS girlfriend and she was always very good at it. you are also correct that she doesn't date anymore; good for her but bad for the rest of us

Comment

Working...
                              X