Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i search for 'very small and thin' models?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i search for 'very small and thin' models?

not that i really mind spending hours and hours looking at hundreds of incredible beauties, but i keep getting distracted and, um, forget what i was looking for

, so...it would speed things up a bit. quite a bit really. maybe i'd even get to sleep some nights.... i actually tried 'very small' on the model 'search engine' but it just laughed at me. i think it got the wrong idea.

If you like short and thin, then either Cascades or Obsessions at Nana Plaza should suit you fine. Of course why not check out Casanova too, even if they're not your type. If you're looking for "very small cocks", search for Dina, my avatar, in the model locator but she's up in Chaing Mai.

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 27 2005,19:32)
       If you're looking for "very small cocks", search for Dina, my avatar, in the model locator but she's up in Chaing Mai.
      Small?? I thought it was a pimple
      RM
      ain't life grand

Comment

Hung like a peanut!

Comment

Go to Obsession in Nana.

Sexy girl in obsession, not any fat on this ome, well trained.
          Do not marry a Thai girl.
          Use for 3 days only!

Comment

The thinnest girl are the Yaba queens on the street......

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

what is Yaba ?

Comment

Originally posted by (filoubidou @ April 29 2005,04:16)
                what is Yaba ?
                as i understand it, it's thailand's answer to crystal meth, crank, crack, speed, 'tina', with (possibly, but i doubt it) a hint of X (ecstacy) tossed in to stir the rabid pot. don't know if they shoot, smoke or snort, but i'm guessing the twitchy nose-running after-effects will be sufficiently unappealing to steer me clear of the thinnest beautiful user.

Comment

Working...
                X