Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Lonely gets his own space on the web!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Lonely gets his own space on the web!

Mr. Lonely  has been a very valuable contributer to this website for almost 2 years now;  his informative and well-thought-out posts  have made travelling to  Thailand easier for many of the reader's here, including myself.

His insights on ladyboys and living in Thailand are second to none!  he has been involved with Thailand since the early 70's and has been into ladyboys  almost just as long.  we  have become good friends these last 2 years and as I say, his contributions have become must-read  material for many of the people on this website, also including myself.

We have created a sub-forum for Mr. Lonely, which is ALREADY packed  with information and loads of topics regarding Thailand and ladyboys in general.  This will be a great place for him to let loose on any and all topics he has on  his mind, and for you people who like to read his posts to reply and add in your own thoughts.

As I have always said,  this guy has already forgotten more about ladyboys than I could ever learn;  we hope that this new space on  the web dedicated to him  wil be helpful to ALL of you guys who read and enjoy this forum.  Also remember to read his column on the Clubhouse in the "Meet the Guys"  section, and  ANY one of you can have a column up there as well.  Just write us and ask.

Thanks again to Mr. Lonely, and keep up the good work

Jon

Here here Mr lonely can only ADD his considerable expertise to any forum that is graced by his presense. He has been going over there for years and knows his shit about Lbs thats for sure. I will be checking in on a regular basis to hear what he has to say. The only thign I ask is that he doesnt wear those long sleeved shirts and heavy denim jeans when its 110 degrees and muggy in LOS! Just the sight of him makes ME sweat! hopefully see you in October big kahuna!!!

Comment

for sure, Blue Ballz....i can't think of any other person who deserves his own forum more than the distinguished  "Mr. Lonely"; he knows  so  much about Thailand and ladyboys and  enjoys  posting so much, that Stogie thought about making  another sub-forum just for his posts, and it will be a great place to learn about  what makes his mind tick.

as always, you can also read his insights and thoughts on ladyboys in Thailand in the Clubhouse as well.  This guy has been kind enough to share his experiences with us, and so many people are better off for it.

check out the new Mr. Lonely  forum; it's  already filled  with information and tips for travelers to the Kingdom.

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X