Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming, the magnificant

Hello again,
    Due to the mother of all "cluster fucks" I have been tied up in hearings, court dates and penalties for the past two months. When it was all behind me I took a well earned trip back to Bangkok last week. This time was spent with my one and only for the entire holiday. However, we had to go to her bar and there I layed eyes on this amazing new LB to the Cascade Bar scene. Simply put, she stands heads above anything that I have ever seen on this site and that has been since 2002. Ming is from Phuket and recently came to work at Cascade Bar. She had been there only nine days when I was introducd to her by the Mamasan. She is tall, blonde long hair down her back, skin tone like butter and a body to die for. Somebody from the higher ups at this site had better get a photographer there ASAP and present her for all of the rest to see and judge for themselves. Also, there are about four new LB'S that complement the already outstanding talent at this bar. In my opinion, Cascade Bar stands alone at number one for atmosphere and talent.
    As for my own holiday, I had the best time. We went to Hua Hin, guys this place is such a welcome change from the Pattaya scene. Great beach, great sea food restaurants, easy to navigate. A place not to miss but be warned, it is best only if you have a great LB to keep you company as the night life will put you to sleep. In my case, I had my treasure with me and she only reinforced my desire to commmit to her for the long haul.
    Anyhow, it's nice to be back in action and I look forward to tweaking some of you with my rants. I think I will wait a day before I go off again on that "over-rated" and "starfish" Jannie.

Is this the girl?

Comment

Damn I hope so Bam...........

after reading his post I was wondering the same thing. I wasn't sure I was going to have time to go see her when I get there in July, now if she is in Cascades it will save me an extra trip.

Now if we can only get Ex up to Cascades!!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Without a doubt a hot bod! But it's the hair that puts Blondie onto the all star team!

Comment

Ming use to work at Cocktails & Dreams in Phuket.

Lots of bar pics of her here http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/cocktail1.htm
          Ming

Comment

That is the only Ming (AKA Mint) I know from Phuket so odds on it is her. I think you mean Gai Gai Bam as that is who is in your picture as Gigi is a diifferent girl. Seems to be a bit of a migration North recently as I know of a few other swho have ventured to Bangkok as well.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ May 29 2005,11:18)
              That is the only Ming (AKA Mint)  I know from Phuket so odds on it is her. I think you mean Gai Gai Bam as that is who is in your picture as Gigi is a diifferent girl. Seems to be a bit of a migration North recently as I know of a few other swho have ventured to Bangkok as well.
              I guess times are tough in Phuket these days with what happened. Ming's been a fantasy girl of mine for a long time. She's got such a HUGE cock!

Comment

Originally posted by
                Somebody from the higher ups at this site had better get a photographer there ASAP and present her for all of the rest to see and judge for themselves.
                Wake up! She has already been photographed for this site, and other sites
                Mister Arse

Comment

Mmmm. Well, Mint is the name she uses the most, and she worked at C&D in Phuket for at least 2 years (after work as a gay in the gay area of Phuket for a while). I know this because I was kind of a boyfriend (in the Thai sense, meaning 1 of 10 boyfriends) for about 6 months or so. She has a totally huge cock. She is 20 now I think. She is completely honest, but she is also not exactly the warmest person in the world. When we'd sleep together she'd get pissed off in the morning if I touched her, saying she wanted to sleep. Well, that's ok, but no need to get pissed off, and I seem to remember paying the bills, so no sex in the daytime wasn't really what I had in mind. So we left in somewhat bad company after a few of these incidents, but I respect her honesty (she is the only girl that never said I love you).

Anyhow, what is more interesting than my mis-adventures with Mint is that there are an increasing number of Phuket ladies working in Nana. Mint, Lulu, Phupae (Pae), Yo, Areeya, are all Phuket originals now up North. The going must be rough in the south. By the way, Mint and Jenny at C&D were inseparable. Does that mean Jenny has left C&D? If so, C&D is taking a downfall, because Mint & Jenny were the star attractions.

Comment

I spent time with both Ming and Jenny last fall before the tsunami.  You are quite right that Ming is fairly cold.  She is polite but not warm - very business like.  She has a hard body and speaks English very well.  She claims that she taught herself.  Her hard body comes from her days as a volleyball player and the fact that she goes to the fitness center and trains with weights just about every afternoon.  Jenny, on the other hand, is very warm although possessive.  I just talked to Jenny and she was planning on going home to her mother for awhile since business in Patong was very slow.  She does not want to compete on the Bangkok stage, but maybe the economic motivation will change her mind.  Even though Ming is funtional (she gets hard and cums a lot), she lacks a sense of passion.  On the other hand, Jenny is very passionate, extremely functional, cums with ease, and likes to kiss and cuddle.

Karl

Comment

Hey u Phuket guys, do any of you guys know a ladyboy there who looks just like Cher in her younger days? She said she doesn't know who Cher is but I'm not the first guy that told her that. Met her on the street on a night the bars were closed.

Comment

Working...
                      X