X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realdoll.com has ladyboy sex dolls !

This has got to be the freakiest thing you could ever want to buy and have around your home... a real as can be sex doll. What€™s even more crazy is you can have it tailor made to your liking... you want a hot looking asian chick with a cock they can do it! Cost over $6,000.00 USD

http://realdoll.com/dolls.asp

Attached Files

Interesting idea, but not much demand where I live!

Comment

Yeah you could fuck about 300 real Ladyboys in Thailand for the price of that not so real... Real Doll.

Comment

Just the thing for you guys that dont get out much...LOL

BK

Comment

Does she come with her own cell phone that rings every five miniutes ?

Comment

Can I just rent it?

Comment

Originally posted by (tokyo11 @ April 02 2005,22:16)
              Does she come with her own cell phone that rings every five miniutes ?
              LOL, good one.

Comment

Think Jidee would go for some kind on contest (sorry about my spelling english is not my first language) like every one that pays for a year to asian ts in advance has there name put into a hat then we have a drawing (we could do the drawing at Nana Plaza) the winner get the prize The She male Doll .......or he could sell raffle tickets....what do you say JiDee

Comment

ummmmmm.....6 THOUSAND dollars? we would have to sell a LOT of raffle tickets. I agree with someone above, for that price you could go to Thailand for 6 months and have the real deal; fuck that stupid-looking doll. and not literally.

Comment

Thats Sick mannnnn
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Where I live if you have 2 or more people in the car you can drive in the "counter flow lane" that is what I want the doll for so i can put her in the front seat and drive in the counter flow lane....well that is what I will tell people if the see it in my house

Comment

I got one of those dolls. But the problem is that you can't order a post-op doll. So, I started working on improving it. Fucker blew up in my face! Now I have latex shards all over the place, and I had to stay home from work for a week because of all the abrasions to my face. Good thing I wasn't using the sharp scalpel! Just the usual hatchet job for ol' Jack the Ripper.
                        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ April 05 2005,16:45)
                          I got one of those dolls.  But the problem is that you can't order a post-op doll.  So, I started working on improving it.  Fucker blew up in my face!  Now I have latex shards all over the place, and I had to stay home from work for a week because of all the abrasions to my face.  Good thing I wasn't using the sharp scalpel!  Just the usual hatchet job for ol' Jack the Ripper.  
                          Quit lying POL!!!!!!!!!!

We all know that you had a hidden desire to have twelve inches firmly up your ass so you were cutting the one off to reinsert an Johnny Wadd Holmes dildo on........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Ha! I had one encounter with a pre-op. My first ever with a TS. Her undies never came off. Once, a post-op thought I might enjoy a little romp in the rear, at least digitally. That surprised the heck out of me, and wasn't at all my cup of tea. I think she was more surprised than I, because I pretty much immediately told her that that wasn't doing anything for me & to cut it out.

Nope, post-ops all the way, my friends. All the way.
                            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

And THAT Doll is not even beautiful, if I may speak.
                              Compared to this one, this is a monster. They could add a dick to this doll and it would be more desirable than the previous.

Or maybe it could be taken for a Post-Op, why not?

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X