Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations mr stogie bear

Hi Stogie,

Just a quick note to say I have just seen the Middle sex doc on Channel 4. What a great interview !!! Your calm, diplomatic ,professional approach was great !! It was a fab programme just wish they concentrated more on thailand , the bedrock of transexualism at its best and most accessible. Pity you could not mention the site however I reckon another million brits will be coming to thailand soon !!!!!!! as well as trying to find out that wonderful website that only wise guys know !!!!

Good show Stogie you did real well for the cause !!

Respect,

Brick

When is this coming on HBO? I have to see this!

Comment

watched the programme last night stogie (middle sex ch4)

great interview from you    

hope to meet you for another    in october  

will bring chayada with me (know that will swing it   ) and a jar of branston of course

congrats again mate  

dave...
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Who was it who said everybody is famous for 15 minutes.
        Good show Stogie

Like Brick said it would have been nice to cut to the chase straight away but having said that it was interesting. There was another C4 Documentary shown around 6 years ago about the Ladyboys of Pattaya and how they became, which was also quite good but which i dont think they ever repeated .

anyway
        For those who didnt see it, the basic point Anthony Thomas was making was that the differences between male and Female are far more blurred than we think and that such differences should be treated as entirely natural.

TC

Comment

Why is everybody talking about Stogies interview?? I thought it was about ladyboys? Are you stepping over Stog?? Started with hormones already?? Did they feature Kui anyhow??
          I hope we can see it here soon!!!

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Stoge

Missed it, i'm gutted! do you know if there are any repeats on s4c?

Comment

I think they showed the "The Third Sheep" on S-Pedwar-C instead!

When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

One of you fine Brits should make a copy of this program and share with your American brothers.

Comment

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ May 27 2005,23:23)
                    Did they feature Kui anyhow??
                    yes both Stogie and Kui were on the programme. Its wasnt really about Ladyboys but just the idea of a third sex.
                    The programme was about 1hr 30 minutes long but Ladyboys only really featured in the last 30 minutes.

UK videos wont work in the USA as you guys are on a different
                    TV system, its about 50 years out of date. You dont have a many horizontal lines so UK videos wont work. I thinkthe UK is o PAL SECAM

If someone has a copy and loads of money then it is possible to get it converted at some cost.........hey Bricktop !.......

Comment

About this programme there I got some words from a british friend of me which is since some years post-op:

"There was a really nice programme on Transsexual last night in the UK. It was informative and quite balanced and looked at gender and sexuality and how varied it really is. Not just with humans but also in nature. It tried to explain that Transsexuals are different because of who they are and that nature made them this way and that because human society only sees male and female as strict exclusive genders. Human's don't undestand that Transsexuals can be different and that they can't be normal.
                      They talked to many Thai TS's and also to an Englishman who married a Thai TS who has not had the surgery. He likes her as a she-male. He runs a forum and internet site in Thailand and says there are many Western men who are interested in Thai TS's."

That was the part of this email about this tv-programme.
                      Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Originally posted by (dhz @ May 29 2005,00:26)
                        They talked to many Thai TS's and also to an Englishman who married a Thai TS who has not had the surgery.
                        Would make a much better reality show than Rob & Amber's wedding!

Comment

I have a copy on DVD, multiregional. PM me and i'll send it on - don't know how to make copies. maybe best to send to stogie and he can copy and distribute. I will be in BKK july 2nd.
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Originally posted by (gunslinger @ May 28 2005,13:36)
                            I think they showed the "The Third Sheep" on S-Pedwar-C instead!

ah.. the old sheep gags
                            That was quite good mucker, it made me laugh

Comment

Well I'm glad some people haven't lost thier sense of humour!

Nos Da

When she walks, she’s like a samba
                              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
                              X