X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am hooked

I now scoure the internet for my first invitation to a whole new life...... WOW never been so excited ! hehehe just hope its all i think it will be.......

Scooby take it from a veteran--this obsession of ours will take over your life. My advice is get out while you can

Comment

I think it's too late for him to get out..........it's like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, he's one of us now!

Comment

Post Bangkok Traumatic Mind Boggling Stress Disorder

After my first trip to Bangkok I experienced this mind altering disorder that came of without warning some 2 weeks after I returned home.
        I experienced sudden out of control flash backs of being in the land of Smiles. I could no longer differentiate between reality and a dream state.
        Because of what I had experienced in Thailand my psyche was left in a confused state and the only cure was to return to Bangkok to re experienced the same experiences to teach my cerebral cortex the difference between reality and a dream state. After that I was ok€¦. And became good at haggling with street vendors over fresh bananas fried Grasshoppers

Comment

Once you taste the lion's milk, you can never go back.

We are all obsessed and lovin' it !

Comment

One of Us
            One of Us
            One of Us
            One of Us
            One of Us
            One of Us
            One of Us
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Its NOT an Obsession!

Its a DISEASE !

well the greatest disease known to us ladyboy lovers anyway

rex

Comment

he he he

Comment

Scooby,

Welcome to the life of transsexuals. You will now eperience the the thrill of a lifetime. Just so you know life(as you already figured out) will never be the same for you. You will never look back at what you were once interested in previously. You will be most excited that you are no longer interested in genetic females even though that would once worry you before. You now want a shemale as your mate and it at all does not amaze you.

Trust me do not rush it as it takes time to get used to. These girls are special people and you will also enjoy meeting them. There is something about their insides too that I just cannot explain either. YOu just feel comfortable around them and females do not compare.

Glad to see someone find the lifestyle like yourself. Remember these are girls too. Just treat them that way and you will be find. To treat as freaks is not right and it goes against nature.
                  Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Trust me, I do not see them as freaks....they are special and it took a trip to Thailand to work that out. When I was there I had a stunning Thai lady with me and did not even think about her whilst I was in Pattaya WOW, those LB's were so much more than she cud ever be.....just wish I had never taken her now.....Next time will be different.....Big Time !!!!...... Wanna return soon but funds not permitting yet.....Will be there in October latest as I have a birthday to celebrate and I feel i wanna treat myself to the birthday present of a lifetime !!!!!!!..... Cheers everyone for the support.... refreshing to have no-holes-barred (pardon the pun!) chat in an open and honest forum !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ May 30 2005,08:17)
                      One of Us
                      One of Us
                      One of Us
                      One of Us
                      One of Us
                      One of Us
                      One of Us
                      Scooby's hooked since on another thread he asking about re-locating to the LOS (or they now refer to it as Happiness on earth)!

Comment

Working...
                      X