X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever met a girl like this?

one time i met a girl in Pattaya who was outstanding; her name was Yo and she was amazing.  she refused to  pose for the website, but not to go home and sleep with me

I told blue ballz this story once......

when we got to the room she told me that she liked to be hit! she asked me if i could slap her around a bit, and showed me how to do it with a closed fist to inflict maximum damage.  this startled me; i have never been a sadist, and even though I am generally a  take-charge guy, i would never want to HIT my date!  so we were fooling around and she was getting really  submissive, and wanted me to tie her up and treat her really rough and all this other wierd shit.  well, i must admit that I was a little rougher with this girl than most,  but needless to say i couldn't bring myself to hit her or inflict any real pain; it's just not in me, you know?  regardless, we had a great time; she  was  a fucking wildcat in bed [needless to say] and  I  WAS a little more aggressive than usual with this very passive girl, and after about 2 hours of rough sex she was on her way and i went to sleep shaking my head.

by the way....Pattaya May tells me this girl is a post-op now, so if any of you want to re-live this scenario you will have to do it with a girl who is now 'cut'.

ever happen to you?

Jon

Working...
X