X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seoul

I've been to Yobo Yobo and Boccacio but I heard that there are two additional clubs for TS. Does anyone know where they are?

Also, if anyone has any phone numbers of freelancers in Seoul, I'd appreciate the information.

Thanks.

The two other clubs are Akasaka and Trans Rose, both are in Itaewon within walking distance of Yobo Yobo and Boccachio. If you know where Hooker Hill is, Akasaka is on the corner of the intersection that leads up to Hooker Hill - look for a three story building that at the ground floor just has steps leading up...there is a sign out the front (but not very conspicuous) that says something like "Bar Trans"...go up to the top floor and you'll be at Akasaka. Sometimes the mama-san of Akasaka is out the front trying to entice customers to come in - as she's a fairly unattractive drag queen (or a very unconvincing TS) they need to have a think about the marketing strategy!

Trans Rose is also off that intersection - instead of heading up the road to Hooker Hill, take the street that goes exactly the other way and Trans Rose is on your left as you walk down the street, it's down a set of steps and there's a sign out the front that does say "Trans Rose" in English. You don't want to go there too early in the evening (eg 9pm) but if you time it right and get there when Itaewon's starting to get busy (I think generally around 10pm or 10.30pm) they generally send one or two girls out on the street so you can check out the talent.

Comment

Thanks. Been to both previously and wasn't impressed. I was under the impression (i supposely wrongly) that there were two new clubs in town. I know that there is a relatively large TS community here but it's odd cuz I just don't know where they congregate.

Comment

jtatis, tell you what if you find them let me know, cause I've been living here for two years and I have found the best way to find a ladyboy is to go to Incheon and take the next available flight to BKK............with what you pay to just sit down at yobo yobo and bocachico you can almost buy a ticket to LOS and if you do sit down and choose someone once you get your final bill you could have bought your round trip ticket and paid for a short time with almost anyone in Nana

bottom line is the ladyboys here keep a very low profile.......

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Ahhh...I lived there 1.5 years too and was disappointed, but...there is now a new club called Gimme 5 in the basement of the Oakwood Hotel, near the Coex Intercontinental Hotel. There are about 25 THAI LADYBOYS and about 10 Korean TS. They do 3 shows, 7, 9, 11, and then the girls aren't allowed to go home until 2 AM. The place is empty about about 12:30, so if you go then, you have about 30 ladies or so just dying for, em, entertainment.

You cannot barfine them and take them out early, and the owner doesn't want them going with customers, but you can certainly get them to meet you after 2 AM for some dancing? And, the best part is, the Thais will go for about 70,000 Won or perhaps even less, which is an unbelievable thing in Korea.

So thank all the different Gods in heaven for Gimme 5 !!!

Comment

Sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Ziggy!!!!!!!!

Now is there a "sit down fee" like boccachico and yobo yobo? They charge at least 120,000 won just to sit down at those places.

Plus where did you get your info? Do you visit Seoul often? Let me know we'll do the town together sometime..........and I have wheels!!!!!!!  

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I make regular trips to Seoul and it is definatley different from the first time I went there. The other week there wre about 8 Lb's stood on the stoop below the Trans Club, bold as brass, they were all stood outside Madrid as awell , normally theu are all tucked away, maybe they are being forced to come out as business is slow.Overall, Iteawon is in terminal decline
              There was another bar, the name escapes make , it is up the stars to the left of the building which houses Hollywoods and there used to be GGs in there but there seems to be a definite "change in the staffing"
              Never realised you were in Seoul, you have my sympathy, but if this new place is any good, I'll check it out next time in town.
              Send us a PM if want to hook up on a hunting trip.
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

if i'm doing the currency calculation correctly, korea blows bigtime. think i prefer to be "pressured" into buying a drink at obsessions and getting to cop a feel!

Comment

Originally posted by
                  korea blows bigtime
                  That just about sums it up really.

But its nice to have the option
                  When she walks, she’s like a samba
                  That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Gunslinger, I'll PM you with my phone numbers and next time you're around we'll get in touch. I haven't been to Itaewon to speak of since new years eve but with the curfew on the GIs, almost all the clubs being posted as "off limits", and heavy reprimands and fines for the GIs getting caught with prostitutes or in the off limits clubs it has really really brought business down in Itaewon.

My first two tours in Korea back in the dark ages of 77-78 and 80-81 it was really similar to BKK. Back in those days the "villes" outside all the military installations were always hopping with great bars, cheap beer and a whole lot of sexy bar girls. Then Park Chung Hee was assasinated, more liberal governments were installed and the import/export restrictions were lifted. The economy began to boom as a result and Seoul began to compete with Tokyo as a up and and coming economic power. This resulted in more countries other then the US coming in and supporting the ROK which inflated prices all over the country. Hell in 78 a jar of mayonaise, carton of marlboros, and a few cans of spam would get you a yobo for a week!!!!!! Now you get all three of these items in any Korean market and the price of pussy has increased at least tenfold!!!!!

So in accordance with your comments piggdogg........you are so right Korea sucks!!!!!! and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the job and the employment..........

Comment

Gunslinger is correct. The girls are much more visible and the prices are somewhat more reasonable (i.e., 150-200 KRW all in). Most of the girls appear to be pre-ops. Anyone know if the girls at Gimme 5 are post ops?

Comment

I don't get you Gunslinger.  Most guys would cut there right arm off to live and work in SE Asia and all you do is complain !!!Singapore no good or Seoul ? Dicks like you don't deserve that luxury. you don't know how lucky you really are but i guess eating out of a silver spoon all your life breeds arrogance eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ June 05 2005,21:58)
                          Dicks like you don't deserve that luxury, I just wish you'd F..off back to your trailer park.

Here we go! Reign it in, big fella! No need for personal attacks!

The quote was the bit that probably needn't have been said.

If you edit that part out then I'll delete this post,

cheers...

Comment

sorry but i hate priviledged moaners !! how can living in singapore or seoul on a fat salary, no doubt, be painful

some people need working on, no doubt he'll be saying next, " Let them eat cake " !!!
                            About as useful a commentary as a barbers shop on the steps of a guillotine.

bricktop

Comment

Hey brick-bottom -(you cant be a top) ! you need a attitude adjustment -big time! who made you God! everyone has their own opinion about a place -I'm glad that there are differences of opinions on places.But your opinion sure doesn't count for much in my book .I really like this forum and all the commentors do offer some new insights on different subjects, but you ! you could turn a guy off of this forum so hey, back off of the nasty mouth comments . . or you can

Comment

Working...
                              X