X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cenorship by stogie bear (seoul)

I can't understand why all the members of this site have to pay for the actions of just one-Bricktop. The discussion for Seoul was lock because of the comments of just one person. It seems he behaves himself (Bricktop) for a period of 3 to 4 months and then gets off his medication and uses the site for his manic ramblings. I think that it's time to make his actions a group conscience and decided if he should be allowed to post or should he be lock out. I don't think that everybody on this site should pay for Bricktop's actions. I stop using another service for the same type of Cenorship. I'll put the topic up for a vote. So, all the members can make the decision.

Originally posted by (Mr Wad @ June 06 2005,06:22)
    So, all the members can make the decision.
    Vote all you want to. This forum isn't a democracy, mate.

With Bricktop I have found that the best way to deal with his outbursts is to send him a friendly PM and ask other members NOT to egg him on.

It's worked pretty good for the last 4 years.

The Seoul thread was locked because another member decided it would be clever to goad Bricktop thereby completely changing the course of the topic. Up until that point the topic had at least stayed on course (albeit in a rather negative way!)

Most of us are against any posts that contain personal attacks, but getting too worked up about it when it does happen will make matters worse.

And another thing... No-one has been censored on this forum. Maybe the title of your topic is a tad misleading.

Comment

Mr Wad,

Who do you think you are ? I am allowed to say what I like in a democratic forum which this is ! I don't live in Oz thank you neither do I need to comply to your pc code. If you don't like reading the the truth then choose another thread you muppet.

This has worked for 4 years without your intervention ok so just go play on the motorway. You pay very little to be entertained or pay for the best forum on the net i.e. a forum that allows a person to speak their real mind on matters rather than a contrived artificial pc viewpoint that smacks of pure shite.

Get a life not a sad rep.

Bricktop

Comment

Working...
      X