X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue ballz is back!

As you can tell BB is back and posting. I havent been on this forum much lately. I got back last week from a nice 18 day trip to Thailand. I still hvae an acute interest in shiny, slimy, hard LB cock but it isnt what it used to be. I was with one LB the enitre time and I didnt butterfly around much. My situation has changed and I may or may not choose to go into details. My plan involves moving to Thailand and living there full time. Things are defintiely moving in that direction. My future lies in the Far East and not in America. A lot of it is the fact that my job, which I really have enjoyed, is going to hell in a handbasket. I have been fortunate to have gotten into the NY City real estate market (and smart enough as well) for the last 5 years so I am doing well and will do well when I sell in the spring of 2006. I plan on parlaying this into some real estate holdings in Bangkok (BTW many have said that market is a bit down now but you could never tell by the builing going on there) and possibly could work on a real estate deal involving some family property in Southern California. Anyone who lives in So Cal KNOWS what the real estate market is like there and, trust me, this is a PRIME piece of land. But that might develop or might shrivel like a hard on right after you had a visual in your brain of Hillary Clinton on the toilet. I mean that would shrivel in record time. Anyway, I may or may not ave to work. I would prefer NOT working and retiring at the ripe old age of 43 but I might work for some extra income. I have discussed possible employment in the vaguest terms with more than one source in LOS. So we will keep in touch and I will keep sparring with the resdident "lefties" on this borad like Lefty and football pundit Smuttley. I look forward to a life of MOSTLY leisure in LOS amd meeting these guys for beers every once in a while on their trips over there. And oh yes an occasional Ladyboy cock!!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!!

Nice job, BB..... hopefully we can cross paths more often in the land of ladyboys and remember you always have a gig here if you want one. How hard can it be if me and Stogie work here?

good luck with that property in Laguna Beach

see ya

Comment

Working...
    X