Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ May 04 2005,11:03)
    The word coming out of  The Best Shemale Bar on the planet right now, Cascades in Nana Plaza Bangkok, is that Noon, Cee and Vicky are the top 3 girls in that bar in terms of popularity.  This comes from a reliable source, basically a ladyboy who works there and is friends with all 3.

Coincidentally we have all 3 on this website, Vicky and Cee two times each.  More from all 3 popular girls coming soon.
    Hey JaiDee, I sure wouldve liked to have been Vickys first customer... O wait.. I was.

Heheh.. Too bad it didnt go too well... Heheh.. I still need to buy her many drinks to make up for that.. Heheh..

Comment

Originally posted by (drartts @ May 08 2005,15:58)
      Hi All,

I am travelling to Bangkok in October 05. It will be my first visit and I have only experienced ladyboys in Australia. Any advice, where to stay, visit , cost etc

Cheers,
      Art
      Obviously you haven't read the forum at all...

Comment

But Popdork Vicky told me I was her first customer ( the secound time I was with her)

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am reliably informed that Marsha is one of the top girls at Cascades.

Have never taken her, but enjoy watching her antics, she is a lot of fun.

Apparently a growing number of customers are exploring other sexual activities such as BDSM and she is building quite a reputation in that particular field.

I hope she wont hit me for posting this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Last time in LOS I had a little threesome with Talesha and Marsha............save your time and your baht with Marsha she is so juiced on hormones she couldn't have gotten it up with a forklift plus her cock wsa definately not up to Casanova's standards where she was working at the time.

If Talesha hadn't of been there taking care of "Things" in her own copyrighted fashion the entire experience would have been a copmplete waste.

Maybe Marsha can satisfy your B&D fantasies but she was a waste of my time that particular evening......and it is really a shme because her exotic amazonian look is really pretty sexy.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Well i was planning to return in Oct but now looking at July !!!!.... Cant hold myself back ! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by (Mr Bartman @ June 06 2005,09:46)
                But Popdork Vicky told me I was her first customer ( the secound time I was with her)
                Well, ya, thats exactly what I thought "quit bsing my vicky, everyone says that"... so I kindof got annoyed and things went downhil... but me and Jaidee have decided that it actually might be true..

Comment

Originally posted by
                  Well, ya, thats exactly what I thought "quit bsing my vicky, everyone says that"... so I kindof got annoyed and things went downhil... but me and Jaidee have decided that it actually might be true..
                  So when was it? I have lost count of the times that I have been told this.

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ June 07 2005,18:29)
                    Well i was planning to return in Oct but now looking at July !!!!.... Cant hold myself back !  hehe
                    OK Snick is right July is better then October  

Comment

October is the WORST.

The rains only get stronger until the end, which is October.

June, July, August it rains a few times a week
                      September and October is every day.

on the "bright side", less punters around - more girls.
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I am back in October for 3 weeks from the 8th - 29th booked my flight last night . Hopefully I can meet up with some of those who I have missed on previous trips

Comment

Well I have done it ! booked a flight 1st 2 wks of Aug ! First Class LHR/BKK return for £51.70 !!! yes you heard right !!!!!!! WOW I hear u say....also cost me 140,000 air miles but just think of all the pennies i saved !!!!..... Get ready Noon, I am on my way !!!!!!!!!!!!! Now gotta search hotels so will scour the comments from all previously... looks like Nana Hotel is fav at only 1100 baht per nite and soooooo local to the action !!!!!! YAHOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by (Scooby @ June 09 2005,23:15)
                            Well I have done it !   booked a flight 1st 2 wks of Aug !      First Class LHR/BKK return for £51.70 !!!   yes you heard right !!!!!!!   WOW I hear u say....also cost me 140,000 air miles but just think of all the pennies i saved !!!!..... Get ready Noon, I am on my way !!!!!!!!!!!!!   Now gotta search hotels so will scour the comments from all previously... looks like Nana Hotel is fav at only 1100 baht per nite and soooooo local to the action !!!!!!   YAHOOOOO  
                            How much would have a First Class LHR/BKK flight cost without the 140,000 air miles?

I once looked at getting a First Class flight from LAX to Australia on Qantas and it was something like $18,000

So I ended up going "Bulk 3rd Class" in the back of the plane for $1500

Comment

Not sure... I fly Quantas there and BA return..... gunna need pampering in readyness for two weeks of red hot fun ! Will take camera and post pics for u all !

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ June 09 2005,09:09)
                                Originally posted by
                                So when was it? I have lost count of the times that I have been told this.
                                It was... awhile ago... I dont remember the exact date, and couldn't even tell you which month...

The post I made in reference to it (the first time) was more of an inside joke between me and JaiDee...

Ya. I realize that it is a very common thing for bargirls to say to a customer.. I'm not stupid... In fact when she told me that, I got kindof pissy because I didnt believe her, and sometimes I get sick of dealing with bullshit... I'm willing to accept that it isn't true... but as I said before, there is (somewhat) a reason to believe it is true... (which I don't feel like getting into.)

Comment

Working...
                                X