X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light-fingered ladyboy?

this was sent to my mail box today; he didn't know her name...

Caught Number 30 trying to get into my backpack last night ..... got
    almost no assistance ... in truth no assistance at all from the
    mamasan or the manager. (and I speak Thai well enough to make things
    clear exactly what happened).

and the bosses did nothing but to send
    her back to the stage

# 30 .. you sure it wasn€™t #10

I asked Noon about the new Nana bar Temptations and this is what she had to say...

And the new bar, yes it is new bar, but I think lady boys
    who work there walk on the road and look for customers before. I am not sure
    if their customer would be safe with them, there are various kinds of
    persons. How about? Does it sound interesting ?

Some good advice ?

Comment

Temptations has been 'acquiring' girls from other bars. There are at least 8 former Cascade girls who now work there, plus Jes from Obsession is there, that leaves less than 1/2 being former freelancers. I wouldn't be any more worried about a girl from there than I would from any other bar...but then I have a safe in my room and often lock up my wallet at night.

My problem with the bar is its too damn small, I like the atmosphere of Cascades best. And Cascade still has the better girls - IMHO.

My personel list (which changes daily)
      Cascade, KC3, Temptation/Obsessions Tie, Casanova.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Any ladyboy is welcome to steal my wallet.

I'm afraid they are in for a bit of a let down when they open it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ June 11 2005,12:03)
          Temptations has been 'acquiring' girls from other bars.
          Team Temptations should trade for Vicky and a player to be named later!

Comment

>>Caught Number 30 trying to get into my backpack last night

This person also posted on another forum. I asked if anything actually was taken. So far no response. Looking & taking not same same.

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ June 11 2005,16:31)
              >>Caught Number 30 trying to get into my backpack last night

This person also posted on another forum. I asked if anything actually was taken. So far no response. Looking & taking not same same.
              Eh, I would say "trying to get into" a backpack would be enough to infurate me...

Comment

My experience's with backpacks is there usually owned by backpackers,,
                Half a bottle of warm water and a bus ticket is usually all they contain..

BK

Comment

Put your reading glasses on folks, JD is talking about Obsessions not Temptations. Just in case the wrong person gets a bullet.

And Bali Ken forgot about the single pair of underpants that has to go the 4 week trip.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ June 11 2005,09:53)
                    I asked Noon about the new Nana bar Temptations and this is what she had to say...

And the new bar, yes it is new bar, but I think lady boys
                    who work there walk on the road and look for customers before. I am not sure
                    if their customer would be safe with them, there are various kinds of
                    persons. How about? Does it sound interesting ?
                    My reading glasses seem to be ok ?
                    How are yours
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Can you make that text smaller, hell it almost looks like shouting? ;-) As at GMT9.00 person still has not responded on the other forum as to whether anything was actually taken. If the girl came up & said "gee what have you got in this bag", curiosity vs sneaking her hand in while he wasn't looking, which he was. I understand completely his annoyance but still "was anything ACTUALLY taken"? So far #30 has been "accussed" on two forums. Perhaps we will get an answer soon?

Comment

being accused of theft is always a touchy subject and we usually don't want to blackball anyone just on the word of one person, and that is why I added a question mark after 'light-fingered ladyboy'? just to hopefully get verification from another person that knows this number 30 and may have had the same thing happen to them.

But I think reaching into a backpack or anything else that belongs to me is the same as reaching into my pockets and if I ever catch a ladyboy doing that she had better be pretty strong or she is getting the crap beat out of her.

Comment

Maybe she was just looking for the tube of KY to pre lube her ass?

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ June 13 2005,11:51)
                            Maybe she was just looking for the tube of KY to pre lube her ass?  
                            or his    
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

hang her
                              what prove is needed

Comment

Working...
                              X