Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's close I agree, I still live there now, not for much longer though, you can go to OT if you are bored of an evening, you can go to KL or BKK for the weekend, for fuck all, but long term?? nope
    When she walks, she’s like a samba
    That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I hear u......

Comment

This is like a chat room!

Comment

You can find a lot of information on www.stickmanbangkok.com

Comment

Singapore is a great place for business.

Comment

I don't know of a person who hates living in Thailand. Been here 2 years, I can never imagine leaving. But you do need some cash to live at least 1 year and get your bearings, including job situation. I would say 2 years would be better, and Mai-Kee's $50K/year is not a bad number to be safe. As for moving here for LB sex, why not? Sure it's crude, rude, stupid idea, but it sure is fun, and fun is not a bad thing, and after 300+ LBs, I can't see myself getting tired of it, ever. I keep waiting for that day, all that happens is I find I'm more selective. But selective with a choice of hundreds of thousands, is not so bad.

Comment

It wasn't the moving to Thailand thing, or having sex with LB's, it was the idea of moving to the other side of the world and having to pay to get your end away on a full time basis which i thought would be probably not be the best idea in the world

Comment

Good info on the Gimme 5 place in Seoul Zig.

Comment

Might have an opportunity to get into Beijing..... well its closer !!!!

Comment

Are there any ladyboys there?

Comment

Not gotta clue..... the place is full of workin girls tho !.... Christ i felt like a piece of meat in Maggies Bar !!!... and they charge so bloody much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

3 years ago in whole Bejing not 1 LB!!! But times changed for sure in China. Anyway, living quality is not that spectacular up there......

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Ya, what is it about falangs who move to Thailand? I've been in Bangkok for a year now, and its seems that every falang who lives there is full of shit.. Making up crazy lies to try to impress you and like the previous poster said, simply spouting shit. Thank buddha I met JaiDee.. hahah. He is (almost) normal. hahaha

Either way... Thailand is a great place.. I just wonder if it attracts rejects, or simply turns people into rejects... I suspect the former.

Comment

tnx shit head... I AM NO REJECT

Comment

I am a shit head and only get to LOS once a year. but the more I go the more of a shit head I become....

Comment

Working...
                                X