X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade bar makeover?

Last night my number one LB in all of Tailand told me that her Bar was going to close for a renovation. Since her English and my Thai would only fill a thimble I was unsure whether she meant it was closing in a month for this or it was going to be closed for one month. Either way guys, looks like the Ladys will be taking an extended holiday or else doing the old freelance dance. I wonder what the remodel will entail, I liked the way it looked.

damn - hope it doesn't close before thursdays get together at big dogs.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ June 13 2005,18:23)
      damn - hope it doesn't close before thursdays get together at big dogs.
      You'd also better hope they get the electrics sorted out aswell. I understand that the ground and first floor bars have been shut the last two nights because of no electricity (or should be be ele-clit-n-titty ) Apparently the third floor has been okay.
      Too old to die young!

Comment

ya, I hope they don't change that Flintstones look too much

good time to renovate now.......low season means even less than the small crowds they usually have

Comment

They've been pretty empty lately

Comment

Got a heads up from my sweetie at Cascade Bar. They are still unsure as to renovation date and for how long. It is happening and soon though. She also told me that a lot of the LB'S will heading downstairs to "Obsession Bar" for the duration. That should be a hoot as they will meeting up again with Areya who has moved her act to this bar. Not too many of the LB's at Cascade Bar that I knew had a favorable opinion of her. Anyhow, I think this bar wll be the happening place for the time being. If ya thunk the girls were all over you before you ain't seen notin' yet. Good luck guys.

Comment

I kind of like when the girls are all over you and they all showing there cocks off kind of makes me feel special.

Matty

Comment

Picture this scene my friends. You wander into Obsessions and end up trying to decide whether to barfine Ming or Areya. Ming is suppose to work there until Cascade Bar re-opens and then back to Phuket for the high season. I just bet those two will be shooting daggers at each other. Methinks they are like oil and water, it just ain't gonna mix.

Comment

I always enjoy a good cat fight

Matty

Comment

Those LB cat fghts get kinda nasty....Love It

Comment

Working...
                    X