X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bald is beautiful

Love Bobo in her latest video. Her cock always looked so good in photos of her "shaved" but seeing her in this video lately does not do it justice then. I cannot believe how beautiful her cock looked in the video series. The baldness really shows her and quite well.

Love GiGi in the upcomming Clubhouse as well as Bettina who let the razor clean her cock recently.

Then there is May who also recently decided to remove her pubes.

You need more clean shaven babes here!
    Love life to its fullest.

you will also notice much less hair on the models who decide not to shave; lately we have been literally taking the shears to any of the girls who have too much hair and have been cutting some of the shrubbery away. Girls that don't want so shave we can not make them because once they do that they pretty much have to for life, but the ones that are clean-shaven are a pleasant surprise indeed.

sorry the Bobo video ended so quickly....if you were holding the video camera and had the chance to A] take some more video or B] have heart-stopping sex with one of the sexiest shemales on the planet, which would YOU do?

Comment

Yeah all girls cannot be that way but many americans are. Many girls in the US have shaved all off below. it is a welcome treat to see a girl here do it.
      Love life to its fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by
        if you were holding the video camera and had the chance to
        I pick A. So more people can finish blowing there load then just one person.....

Matty

Comment

Gotcha, Matty....... 95% of the time that is what happens..... sometimes, with girls like Lyla, Bobo, Trisha, Nun and a few others over the years I just can't control myself. with those 5% only the videographer gets off, sorry

bad for you, good for me

Comment

No worries I completely understand you got great control I don't think I would even make it to the end of the video before I had to unload.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 14 2005,23:18)
              Bobo, Trisha, Nun and a few others over the years I just can't control myself.  with those 5% only the videographer gets off, sorry  

bad for you, good for me    
              JaiDee, to meet such a gorgeous, sweet, friendly and sympathic woman like Bobo will be never have any bad moment.
              Good woman - great behaviour.

Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Originally posted by
                A] take some more video or B] have heart-stopping sex with one of the sexiest shemales on the planet, which would YOU do?
                Is this a trick question?

Comment

IF they're going to shave for u, get it on video!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X