Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings corner patpong

KCorner=post op only now

Drifted into Kings Corner last night for a swift lager and was surprised how this place has picked up. It was packed to the rafters at 10pm. About 25-30 post ops were strutting there stuff along with the GG contingent. There are some very very pretty things in this place.

They all try to pass as GG and never let on about the divorce from their penis. Many tourists are fooled of course but my guess is that it is also popular because straight guys can eye up both GG and LBs without a complex.

The formula obviously works and the tills were busy. If i were to own any Bar in BKK this would be the one. They also make you sign each bill now so there are no arguments about padding out later when yr blurry eyed and feel like beating up someone..

Its worth parking your arse in there for 60 minutes anyhow whatever yr views on PPong.

Originally posted by
    They also make you sign each bill now so there are no arguments about padding out later when yr blurry eyed and feel like beating up someone..
    So... there is SOME good news in this post then!

Comment

I agree this place is worth checking out for a look-see, at least once a year; but that's it. I was in there for an hour in May and left with a splitting headache; those post-ops in there seem to all have mental disorders [duhhh] and I knew a couple of them and felt bad for them.

To me this is a sad place

Comment

Here's a little tip I'ed like to relate regarding the lady's at King Corner Bar. The ones wearing the high leather boots are generic girls while the ones in high heels are the post-op LB'S. Check it out and prove me wrong.

Comment

sounds like TC may have been saying that they have changed the rules here and only posties can work now? Not sure, but when I stopped in for that depressing one beer last month it was mixed, ladies and cut ladyboys. You can always tell the cut ladyboys; they are more beautiful and play with their hair all the time and have that vacant look about them which I call "shark eyes".

Your theory may be right Lip, maybe we should have Snick go check it out? although I think he hates it in there as much as I do.

Comment

I also feel the same about this joint and KCIII. However with the knowledge and experiance that I have accumulated thanks to this site I no longer enter them with fear in my eyes. I am the master of these domains now and I can just sit back and watch, shaking my head at what I see going on. The "eye candy" in both of them is worth it for me also.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 16 2005,21:04)
              those post-ops in there seem to all have mental disorders [
              unfortunately there are a few quirky LBs who work in there.
              One of them, a ginger haired girl , definately has a problem
              and shouldnt be working anywhere let alone a bar.

Only post ops can work there now so there sisters in KC3 told me. Pre Ops are not wanted as they want to pass the LBS off as GG and dont want angry straight customers wanting there money back.

There were some ultra nice girls arriving at around 11pm.
              So passable in fact that even Snick may have been fooled.

Comment

Working...
              X