X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade is not closing for renovations

Just got back from Cascades and the Mamasan wanted me to let everyone know that they will NOT be closing for renovations. She also wanted me to say that they will be hiring many new girls.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

That's good news about the renovation. But hiring a lot of new girls???? With so few customers and so many stunners there already what's the point? Some of the LB'S that work there are lucky to have two or three customers in a month. Sure, Ming and Noon are still the most popular and do not suffer as much but for the majority these are hard times indeed. Unless there is a big turn over in the staff I just do not see the logic of this at this time.

Comment

I got this letter from Noon 15 minutes ago; seems they may be closing for renovations but not yet? her english is outstanding.

<<<< Hello ......

How are you? Thanks so much for the pictures and the vedio cover, I have my own CD already, there was a customer bought for me.

And, please rewrite a news about my bar, there is someone posted that my bar was closed already and there would be a new bar on the second floor. The new bar, it is new bar, yes that is right. Almost lady boy who work there worked on street( walked to look for customers before)

The truth is, my bar doesn't be closed ,yet. We will close for while for renovation, I think it would be closed for one month. We don't know ,yet when it will be closed. If my bar close, we will work in "The Obssasion Bar" for in stead.

Then, thanks for your writing ...

Looking to see you ...

Noon>>>

Comment

You are joking about her English being outstanding? If you meant her writing that is a horse of a different color. She can speak very good Englsih but like most of her companions in the "game" her writing skills are very basic to say the least. I will give Noon credit, she trys and that says a lot about her.

Comment

Gotta disagree with u on this one Lip. I think her written English is outstanding. Really! I know there are lots of grammar and tense errors, but I understand exactly what she's saying.

Comment

not only that, but words like "rewrite", "the truth is", "renovation" , "bought for me" [most Thai's would say "buy for me" even in past tense] etc...... how many Thai's write like that? her letters look like the ones that I recieve from the PI ladyboys and much better than the vast majority of the Thai ladyboys I hear from daily. Lisa [new girl] and Vicky from Cascades write similarly and it is very impressive IMO.

Comment

I'll followup when I learn more, for now Cascades is open and seems to have no immediate plans to close for renovations.

As for hiring new girls, I would guess 10 girls went from Cascades to Temptations and they will be working to replace them.

There has been a lot of shuffling around lately, with girls changing bars like a game of musical chairs. I got really confused last night when some girl I knew from KC3 popped up at cascades (The 3 drinks didn't help).

The good news: MORE CHOICES THEN EVER BEFORE

Comment

Originally posted by (lipflipper @ June 17 2005,03:53)
                You are joking about her English being outstanding?  If you meant her writing that is a horse of a different color.  She can speak very good Englsih but like most of her companions in the "game" her writing skills are very basic to say the least.  I will give Noon credit, she trys and that says a lot about her.
                I'd like to see you write something in Thai that "they" could understand  

หำป  รห เพำฟะ รื ะ้ฟรสฟืก

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ June 17 2005,08:15)
                  I'd like to see you write something in Thai that "they" could understand
                  "I love you very much and want to give you all my money"

Comment

Thank you Snick. That would be the first thing I would offer in conversation or written Thai to these LB'S. I imagine it would work 100% of the time, don't you agree? I just love these "posers" who think they are the cat's meow because they can post something in Thai script. God, they must love themselves so mutt.

Comment

Working...
                    X