X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock to the system

we all go through it, at least the guys that can't stay in Thailand 12 months a year [90% of us]; you spend time in the greatest country in the world and are then forced to go home to whatever boring place you are from for whatever reasons you have, and the depression and boredom starts setting in.  I am going through that now BIG time after only 2 weeks and it blows..... a real shock to the system.

for part of the year we are surrounded by ladyboys, perfect weather, good food, cheap prices, good nightlife.... did I mention ladyboys?  and then we come back to wherever we come from and the real culture shock sets in;  in my case it is the united states of the over-taxed and overweight and it just blows me away how bad it is here.

Oh well, let the countdown begin.........

So last night I go to a party and the women were about 7 years younger than me and not really ugly, but I just wasn't too interested.  Now I suppose if I could lay 500 baht on them and there were really no strings attached I would but somehow the strings always appear.

What I could use is what college kids today call "a friend with priveleges" or what I call a fuckbuddy.

Comment

Working...
    X