X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temptations

Heard rumors of a fourth ladyboy bar at NEP called Temptations on the second floor. Any truth to this rumor?

I'll let you know tomorrow, I plan on going to Nana tonight and checking it out.

If so, it must be damn new...I was just there a week ago.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Interesting, but I doubt it! (I hope I'm wrong though!)

Comment

The guy called Rami says it is open on the second floor opposite Casanova. I have cut the below from Bkktonite -

"Just back from visit at Nana, got sms from LB friend about new bar called "Temptations". The bar located at second floor the opposite side of "Casanova" bar. Long and narrow, with dancing scene in the middle. About 50 girls supposted to work there, 35 was present tonight. From what I seen it's a big mix of Soi Cowboy, Soi Nana, and another bars former performers. I know many by faces or names:
        Pollar
        Pim Cowboy
        Bee-Aka-Natacha former Casanova
        Ole former Cascade
        Jessy former Obsession
        Nay walker soi Nana
        Young Bee aka Bitchy Bee
        and more.....
        What else, the drinks are just ok, not gonna order whiskey again there, the pricing about 120 per drink. Can't get the logic of the owner, Thay lady to open the place just after low season is in..."

Comment

I would have called it the Crack House of Beverly Hills. Any of you guys who€™ve been around a while will know what I€™m talking about.

Comment

They opened a new club on Thong Lor called Beverly Hills. Obviously they have short memories here.

I'll check it out this evening, after KC3. 5 Ladyboy bars a night...damn my jobs a bitch.

Comment

I miss the Clinton Plaza bars ...its a shame they tore it down. This generation of LB's don't even know it existed just a short time ago.

Comment

...where are the days...

Attached Files
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Mai-Kee @ June 03 2005,16:39)
                  ...where are the days...
                  Interesting site you're pulling that Clinton map from.

http://www.bangkokeyes.com

Like that Bareback In Bangkok report the guy did... a bit shocking but then some of these GG girls are really dumb.

DO Bangkok's Sex Workers
                  Use Condoms
                  if YOU  Don't ?
                  - Here's the low-down -  !

Ladies NOT using Condoms &
                  NOT asking to use Condoms  = 66  

Ladies NOT using Condoms,
                  but DID ask to use Condoms  = 27

Ladies INSISTING on using Condoms  = 8  

Total ladies surveyed  = 101

Comment

After a hard night of investigatory reporting, I can say that of the 5 bars in Bangkok the new Temptations bar is #5. Its very small and there are a lot of ex-freelancers working there. My Fellow Explorer, "Mr. Pink", thinks the bar will only last a few months. I'm hoping they are able to attract some new talent and make the place interesting. Watch out for the drink prices, they start at 120 baht...and that includes water !!!

Speaking of new talent, the #1 bar is still Cascade and they had tons of new talent. I sat down with with the Mama-San and she introduced me to about 6 new girls; "Ae, been here 2 weeks, big cock","name Bee from issan, can't speak english, medium cock",.... It sure helps a reporter to have good sources.

KC3 was also good last night, new girls and a lot more pre-ops than before. Not quite as pushy (but still more than the Nana bars), and no trouble with the check.

Closing is still 1am.

Comment

Snick, Did you buy Mamasan Cascade some whisky shots? She really likes her whisky and I got her really loaded up on them€¦ she€™s really cool and the girl really seem to like her.  

BTW is she a Ladyboy too?

Comment

I just gave ger a tip on the way out, I wasn't drinking (drinking any more that is - Cascade was my 3rd stop).
                        She is a ladyboy and she is VERY friendly and helpful

For anyone reading this - buy the Mamasan (Tak) a drink, chat her up, and she will make sure you are taken care of 100%.

She also loves ATS, she considers us her advertising and marketing division.

tell her that Cascade is our #1 recomendation

Comment

Yes go into Cascades and talk to momma she will not lead u in the wrong direction. Tell her what you want she will get them for u. Also tell her to tell the girls you butterfly(or in my case Momma calls me an airplane) so then you wont have the girls coming over next time you go in there.

Was in Bangkok begining of May second night there chased down a Ladyboy and found out it was Areeya she had just arrived from Phuket(so she said). Took her home and she didn't seem all prima dona like some people say maybe I got her on a good night. Went into Cascades next night and she came in to talk her friends but momma wouldn't let her come talk to me cause she not working there. Momma then invited me to go to G-spot club( I think that was the name) second floor right below Cascades. Momma dressed up in some traditional thai outfit and did a performance. I went there and Areeya was there and was all over me and I took her home again with another LB and we had a great time.

All the reports on Areeya about her being prima dona I did not see but like I said maybe I got her on a good day.

Comment

Forgot to mention I went with Noon and as always went with one of the best LB's in NEP the famous Talesha. Wasn't to impressed with Noon but as usual got great service from Talesha. She looks better everytime I go back there.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ June 04 2005,10:33)
                              All the reports on Areeya about her being prima dona I did not see but like I said maybe I got her on a good day...
                              That's good to hear... I think that Areeya can be volatile, but when she behaves she maybe the sexiest ladyboy in Thailand.

Comment

Working...
                              X