X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Photo's

What happen to the photo's of Phone. You guy's get me all work up for the cum shoot, and you open the photo's only the first 10 will open. I know I use a Mac but I need to see the cum shoot on miss Phone. I can't even watch the video's on my Mac. Thanks

hmmmmm.....didn't know this about the Phone pics......sorry and let me check this right away; thanks for bringing this to my attention!

as for Mac users; we have a dedicated Mac user that we keep on the staff here; his name is Bruce and he will walk you through any and all Mac-related questions; he has helped many guys who use Mac to view our video's ; i guess it's a complicated procedure but i wouldn't know because I have a PC and thankfully about 95% of all user's here have a PC.

write to Bruce at; [email protected]

thanks....i will look into Phone now

regards Jon

Comment

hey there Mr Wad; all her pics are there and they open up......it just seems like the Thumbs didn't come out.....i really don't know why. but if you click on the [blank]thumbs they lead to a larger pic; we will have this problem fixed Asap

thanks for bringing this to my attention; didn't notice because I have been quite busy myself lately with site mail and so many forum posts!

this will be fixed today....but the large pics are all there now.

regards Jon

Comment

Look on the bright side Jon, for these poor guys who don't have broadband - the gallery pages open so fast if they don't have photo's on them!

Comment

Working...
        X