Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the same trisha from this site. her link is at the bottom of the page that shows her ATS webpage. these girls are never as shy as they pretend to be.

Comment

Hmmm guess she got a boobjob then cause in that big picture of her with all the small pictures sure does look like she got a boobjob. Can anyone confirm she got a boobjob?

Comment

Originally posted by (Orion @ June 04 2005,16:26)
        One, before the conclusion....
        Some more picture where she stay in the pool?
        Do not marry a Thai girl.
        Use for 3 days only!

Comment

this is all the same Trisha...... she has apparently started her own yahoo group to become more popular so good for her. yes, she has boobs now, any other surgeries I am not so sure of.  yes, she is a very nice girl and a very sexy ladyboy and yes one of the workers here was in Cebu last fall with her for a while. and the photos of her by the pool [ we have many more like that from her february 1 update series] were taken at the Maribello Resort there.

so I am told  

Comment

I just spent 4 days with Trish in Cebu.  She is very different looking now, big and strong, a Latinesque bombshell.  Very aggressive sometimes, very sweet other times.  She likes to be in control and is a bit of a star.  We had some excellent times then I got mad at her for posting my pictures but since they are out I'll show some.

Comment

oops having trouble posting pics!

Comment

She is currently in Hong Kong for the next 2-4 weeks. Let me know if you need contact details.

Comment

Working...
                X