X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenny star bar

Next month after I have finished in Bangkok I will off to Pattaya for a bit and iam thinking of calling at Jenny star bar on Walking street to look for EX (her details are in the gallery).

I hav'nt been to this bar before and would like to know if it has any ST rooms or if there are any ST rooms/hotels nearby and if so any idea of cost etc.

Thanks.

Many Jenny girls live or share a room accross the street. Perhaps it's worth considering a permanent shorttime room. For example, the Chokita, a 10 min walk away has very nice rooms with an in room safe for 400 baht a night.

Comment

Most, but certainly not all, of the ladyboys at Jenny Star bar live right across the street above what is called the 19th hole bar. There are a bunch of crappy apartments up there and most of the girls that I have talked to there say "I live right up there" and point to the rooms above the 19th hole. You could certainly go to their rooms and not pay a cent, and I am sure they have taken many- a -guy back there for short-time romps.

I don't believe the Jenny Star itself has short time rooms; directly above it is the huge Marine Disco and there is just no place to have these short timer rooms. Could be wrong, if I ever take a girl from there [rarely] we always go to my hotel. Just ask the girl you like; I am sure she can take you to a room nearby that will charge no more then 300-400b for a few hours, or as I say just back to her place for free.

Lots of talent here nightly.......usually 20-25 bar workers and freelancers hanging around between like 11PM and 3AM. I took an amazingly beautiful post-op from here [what??] a couple months ago and she was beyond stunning, most of her friends also. good place, probably equal to the Hi-Boss as far as talent goes, maybe even better; absolutely dreadful music though. take a stool out near the street and watch the trash walking around and chat up a few LB's there; fun, fun, fun.

Comment

Ok, Thanks for the info guy's.
        just thought I might pop along after seeing Ex in the gallery.
        She looks hot, I love her dark skin.

Comment

Working...
        X