X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Content

It would be nice if you could show longer video, or atleast the videos that you have to completion. I know not all complete, but, the pictures in the gallery beg to differ. I was wondering is it possible to have the movie you choose to play all at once by adding another icon, and maybe not having to submit your UN and PW every time you click on something?

I would also like to request, to have some asian TS to talk dirty while makeing a movie.. that would be nice. Sort of like a virtual reality thing. One more request while I think of it, does Asian TS have any videos or movies of Joy from the month of May??

thanks for reading this.....

Hi Neo...Welcome to the Forum and the site... I'll let Jon answer this in more detail, but things are happening at a break neck pace around here...

Ladyboys talking dirty on video... Saucy... I like it! I don't think I have seen that anywhere before!

Waddya say, jon?

Comment

thanks Guys.......

please remember that  the video's have to be made shorter to accomadate the size  aspect;  as they are now they are 2.4 megabytes and are pretty good size, 1 minute each.  Now, imagine if  we made them all into ONE video?  so, 10 minutes would be 24 megabytes!  Not even ONE  member  who has dial-up [anbout 90% of our members] would bother downloading that and how can you blame them? It would take over 2 hours and no one has that kind  of patience.

having to re-enter your password  is  just a password-protection mechanism, and it comes up automatically; it takes just one click of the mouse [to hit 'OK'] to get from video to video if your password is saved; that only takes a second.  Also, if you want to play back the vids in one continuous video, simply download them to your harddrive and burn a copy;  example, if you like Ponlien [and who doesn't], save her 6 or 7 clips to the same folder in your  hard drive; they will go in as Ponlien1, Ponlien2, etc....   when you burn them to a CD, they will play back as a movie with no interruptions.  You can do the same with the Toey/Ae  video, and you will have 22 solid miutes of hardcore video for no extra charge to you!   We take the hit in bandwidth  charges,  but we don't mind and we want you  guys to enjoy these vids either off the site or from your HD.  Lastly,  the reason  it's not always possible to get the  cum shot on video and JPG is simple;  we only have one guy in the room filming at any one time. So, he can only use one camera at a time; sometimes we  will put the video camera on a tripod and get it both ways,  but then we get complaints that it looks 'cheesy' when people see the flash going off in  the videos [from the 'you can not please everyone  department].  The Pim cum shot from this month was caught on video, and then the after shots were caught on JPG; Ponlien was caught on both;look at them and you will see what I mean about the tripod deal.

Please realize that  video is still a hard medium to  use on the internet;  it's very hard to get it exactly right and we are doing our best and guys like Stogie on very slow connections and old  PC's  don't have the time or patience to be downloading the videos; imagine if we made the files 5 or 10 times larger?  ONLY our broadband guys would be able to see those, and that's not fair to 90% of our viewers.  We ask you guys that want to see one long continuous video to simply do a little work and  download them to your  HD and then play them back as one long movie; this works best for all involved.

good idea about having the girls talk more, and talking dirty is a  great idea.  the same format we have now with the dancing was a good idea but it's played out; we will expand our horizons on this.  I still say that the girls look good up there dancing to the music,  but as usual  I get complaints that they should just be silent and sit there on the beds and play with themselves [part 2 of the 'we can't please everyone' file].  I guess these guys can't find the volume control buttons on their computers?

Thanks for the great tips

Jon

Comment

Hello Jon,

Can I volunteer for the job of teaching the girls to talk dirty

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

you have it.......but first you have to learn to get them out of bed before 2PM

Jon

Comment

Bugger!!  
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Thank you, Road Runner, for bringing up a topic that is PROBABLY on a lot of people's minds.
              If one person speaks on an issue like this, you can be guaranteed that about 20 others have the same concern, but just did not get around to posting it.
              Good move......
              Mr. Lonely

Comment

First of all, thanks to NEO!!!
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

i just thought maybe the icon could say broad band or cable.... then those who have it could click it... but... its ok if you cant do that.  i just wish i found this site a few years back when i had dial up.  i understand the frustrations of that, that is for sure.!!!   i was so happy to get cable, it is unbeliveable compared to dial up....  anyway...   You never did address my question about Joy.....    =)    I would love to see the first virtual reality movie clips with her......   something to ponder.... but anyLB would be a plus.  I just happen to think Joy is like BEAUTIFUL... thats all.  needs a little more tittie... but other than that......    wow.....  I would also like to offer my services as a photographer for you guys...LOL....  i take good pics.....  You know I had to try to get a job with you guys....Lol....  

Comment

SO GLAD that you have cable! isn't it the absolute best?? I wish ALL of the members would get that and everyone could see the stuff in high-speed; someday the whole world will have cable and we will all be on the same playing field.

Joy.....she will be in a hardcore movie.....check this site within a month or 2 and she will be up here getting reamed, tits or no tits! and yes, if you are in Bangkok a lot and would like a job as a photog, we could use one.

thanks Neo

Jon

Comment

Working...
                    X