Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Problems?

Jon can be reached at [email protected]

me and Bueno are doing scheduled site maintenance tonight, which takes about 3 hours together on the fone; we have to do this once a year to clear out all the deadbeats and losers who are viewing this site on expired passwords, which CCbill or Ibill falied to cancel after their time ran out.

don't worry.....any of you guys that are actual members and have valid password, your pass will be restored with one quick letter to me; we are liable to make mistakes and a few valid ones will get killed; sorry. send me your subscription number or the e-mail address you used when you signed up and we will re-instate you right away.

for you asshole's that are viewing this site on expired passwords; bye bye!!

this will take place overnight when most of you on the east coast are sleeping; yaawwwwnnnnn...Jon will be up late tonight

thanks Jon

check the CONTACT page....we are still working on clearing out all the deadbeats....if your user name and pass were killed overnight we apologize and we hope that if you are reading this now your password is OK.....sorry for any inconvience

Jon

Comment

just pushing this post back to the top.....please, if anyone has had this problem, we apologize for the inconvience; we are clearing out the deadbeat's who have been viewing this site for free.

and PLEASE.....do NOT share your password with anyone else or it will die!! this new software kills all passwords that are used from more than 1 ISP address! if you are travelling, just write to me and I will give you a new temporary one to use at internet cafe's or from your laptop.

thanks.....this was necessary, believe me....

Jon

Comment

Working...
      X