X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick size

See the July girls have dick size as a vital stat. Is this a permanent feature or just for Casanova month? Do NFL refs do the measuring? If a call is challenged do they go to the videotape?

Good one PD,,

I now know why JD didn't put up the femboys this month,,,*YET*

BK

Comment

hahaha.... femboyz..... "immeasurable" !!

Belle was kinda hard to include in Casa month because she was only about 4 inches also, but she DOES work there so why not? at least we were honest about her size!! Natalie also....not well-hung but works there so she fits right in and what a beauty

Yes, permenant feature now...... a few guys have asked for it so why not, it is just an extra line of text. I still say all you have to do is look at the pics to see the size but what the hell, we can add it in quickly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 01 2005,19:33)
        Natalie also....not well-hung but works there so she fits right in and what a beauty      
        yes, indeed, she is smoking. saw her in person at casa few weeks back. as good in person as in pics. btw, angie is extremely hot in person too . . .

Comment

ck out Bettina, tool

Comment

Anyboy know anything about Bettina. She is a true blue blood of LB's

Comment

Mister X who referred her reads here sometimes..... maybe he can shed some light on her personality and attitude? I know that during the 3 hours we worked together she was friendly, considerate, funny and was a very nice person. not to mention that awesome 8-inch dick, which is probably the largest we have on the website right now.

Comment

Lynn ex- KC3 and ATS girl  has a juicy dick which becomes a monster when hard. She knows how to use it as well.

Fuck!, the picture didnt come out. oh well.......

Comment

It's OK, I gotcha covered TC.... this is Lynn and she is pretty big. we had her sticking one of our posties in one of those hardcore series from last year that went over pretty well. not as big as Bettina but pretty large
                  Attached Files

Comment

All I can say is ..........Damn!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Where does she work now?
                      Any info?

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ July 01 2005,12:55)
                        See the July girls have dick size as a vital stat.  Is this a permanent feature or just for Casanova month?  Do NFL refs do the measuring?  If a call is challenged do they go to the videotape?
                        Casa month is probably the only time it matters PD

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                        X