X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kink and lbs

among the lbs u can communicate with r any into g.showers,domination or other kinky stuff?

Many speak english well enough to communicate those needs. Obviously easier to find a ladyboy to give a shower than recieve.

Comment

Tell you what,,,That Singha goes thru you,,

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ July 06 2005,03:03)
        among the lbs u can communicate with r any into g.showers,domination or other kinky stuff?
        Just don't cross the streams

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ July 05 2005,10:03)
          Most I know are only into Brown Shower  

Comment

Wondered why it took so long for you to post to this thread Bam..........our resident king of kink

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ July 05 2005,16:59)
              Wondered why it took so long for you to post to this thread Bam..........our resident king of kink    

Well I've now got a box full of PM's asking for help in finding girls into Scat and Brown Showers. Seems to be many interested in this subject. What about Kiki from Casa? I heard she will do anything..

I thought Snick was more our resident king of kink

Comment

Way to go BAM! lots to discover about the issue
                By the way, talking about kinks but in general also good look, wouldn't you guys think that if our LOS LB's could pay more atention to the cure of their hands and feet (especially feet ) they would look more gorgeous than what they are already?
                I'm often turned off by the appalling condition of many of these girls' feet:0
                So far I only found one cute LB's in Phuket who had adorable and very well pedicured feet, and she even used to wear stockings with that heat. What a lady!!
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 06 2005,07:31)
                  What about Kiki from Casa? I heard she will do anything..

I thought Snick was more our resident king of kink  
                  She might Bam.......but I can't speak from experience since I have a couple of limits and human waste just doesn't quite turn me on    

Did her give one helluva rimming though that she seemed to enjoy..........got rock fucking hard while I was doing it    

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                  ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I have also heard that Gigi from Casa has been asked to do some pretty wild stuff and always complies. most of those Casa girls and any bar girl for that matter will do what you ask them to, within reason, if the price is right.

Comment

In general I've to say that between GG's and LB's I have found GG's to be more kinky. At least in Asia.
                      That would sound strange since we assume a LB to have a "twisted" sexuality already and therefore why not going all the way?? Yet, it seems to be the opposite.
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

What!!!? Gigi told me she would not tell you how strange I was..

Comment

Hey Looker, Check out Annie, the one with the big tool and see if you like her feet.

If so, I suggest u go with her cause when I was with her, she was playing footsie with me weiner. I didn't ask for this, it just kinda happened.

Comment

Annie..hmm..bit too much Femboy for me but will see. Thanks for your tip PigDogg!
                            Which one is the Gigi? In the model search there are quite a few?

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ July 07 2005,09:05)
                              In general I've to say that between GG's and LB's I have found GG's to be more kinky. At least in Asia.
                              That would sound strange since we assume a LB to have a "twisted" sexuality already and therefore why not going all the way?? Yet, it seems to be the opposite.
                              The Kinkiest girl I ever met was a GG named Kookie from the Eden Club. I spent 2 nights with her after meeting her. The stuff she wanted to do was mind-boggling... I went to take a piss and she ran in and grabbed my pissing cock and made me piss in her mouth, all over her face and hair.. She thought it was funny! I don't think there was anything she wouldn€™t have done if asked... she was possessed by the sex devil. She also LOVED being fucked hard in the ass. Too bad she got married to some lucky bloke.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X