Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LADYBOY LOCATOR

LADYBOY LOCATOR

Well look at what we have here... Off on your holidays and want to know where your favourite birdie is? Well, you just might get the information right here from a brand new feature in the club house called "Ladyboy Locator!"

It's simple: Check it out now...

Click on the gallery for the main site gallery and click on her name for a quick pic!!!

(By the way not all the quick pics are ready yet. They will all be done before Sunday. So for now just the girls whose names begin with A!!&#33

So all you travellers out there, you are at the right place for the informaton you want to know...

More great stuff lined up for the summer... Stick around guys...

stogie

Stogie,

Nice.....How do you do it all.

Scott

Comment

well done on the locator
      the site just keeps getting better
      big thumbs up

Comment

One important "A" girl seems to be missing.
        Anney from Obsessions.

Comment

Now all the girls through 'K' have pop up fotos... (Takes bloody ages each one&#33 Rest soon... I'll get with Jon about Anny from Obsesions...

Comment

Finally!!!

Now every girl has a clickable pic in the Ladyboy Locator!

Gonna get some sleep...

Comment

Great feature. Thanks.
              Mr. Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by (Lefty @ Aug. 14 2003,23:42)
                One important "A" girl seems to be missing.
                Anney from Obsessions.

Jesus Lefty I thought that "thing" was coming at me right out of my monitor! What a dong!

Comment

Does anyone know if Anney (Obsessions) is still working and if so where?

Comment

last i knew she was still in OBS...... i saw here there in May, but then i went back a few times she was not in there. some of the other ladyboys told me she was sick......very sick, like in some type of pneumonia sick. can't verify this and I hope she is better now.

she can generally be found in OBS; i haven't heard that she is gone from there.

Jon

Comment

I was in Obsessions 2 weeks ago, and she was there
                      I also remember her posting to the old forum denying she was sick....some dodgy rumour spread by RoadRunner if I remember rightly
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Wouldn't it be great to get the LB Locater on GPS ... point and shoot.

What would call it? LB Radar ... Lay-dar ... Gay-dar (nope) ... hmm

Comment

Originally posted by (Guest @ Aug. 27 2003,05:04)
                          Wouldn't it be great to get the LB Locater on GPS ... point and shoot.

What would call it?   LB Radar ... Lay-dar ... Gay-dar  (nope) ... hmm
                          Love it Jeff but not Gay dar puleese!

Comment

Here is another big dicked li'l girl who is not in the locator, but works at Casanova last I heard...Kel

Comment

Thanks Lefty for reminding me of this sexy babe....yummy, what a dick.....Kel is hotter than hell!

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X