X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natasha

Hey, anyone have another email address or contact# for Natasha? The natasha bkk@yahoo and several variations don't work. I'd love to meet her or at least see her web cam. Thanks.
    Taking a few for the boys in Bkk.

hmmmmm.... that is surprising.... it worked as of a few months ago and I just did a test letter that did not bounce back; maybe you mean she just doesn't read her mail?.

[email protected]

also try May; [email protected]

also try Jannie, they are friends; [email protected]

She still works with May by the way....she is trying to break away and do her own but that takes a while.

www.maybangkok.com will lead you to both girls

Natasha dates very sparingly..... she has a western boyfriend [same guy that dates Anna the traffic -stopper, he is busy] and doesn't like to be in any kind of a scene, and for a while she told me not to send anyone to her. but just before I left there in May she told me it was OK now, once in a while.

you can reach her, try all 3 of those addresses

great girl and someone I hang around with regularly when in Thailand

Comment

Thanks for the info Jaidee. I was missing the little underline mark. By the way, your friend May was my first ever LB experience about 2 yrs ago. Every subsequent LB has a lot to live up to!

Comment

Originally posted by (bottomfeeder @ July 10 2005,10:09)
        By the way, your friend May was my first ever LB experience about 2 yrs ago. Every subsequent LB has a lot to live up to!
        hahaha, great line, she sure is a tiger in the sack, eh? great girl also.....not my first ladyboy ever, May from Pattaya gets that unlucky door prize, but May is the first one I ever had real feelings for and is the role model for the start of this site.

lucky you got to meet her; she doesn't date now for less than 20,000baht short time and rarely gets any takers.

Comment

Working...
        X