X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casanova month

Stogie.........JaiDee..........Snick and whoever else is responsible for the beginning of July.............

KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS.................

What a start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justine................sweet cock ........don't know how I've missed her in previous visits to Casa..........

Belle..........So Damn sexy with those sensuous eyes.........

Pang........how can she get more gorgeous every time she appears on this site..............

Bettina...........Welcome BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This time I will finally achieve what I've wanted since I first joined this site two years ago and thats custom fitting that .........well you can figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn I'm glad you're back

And Last but most definitely not least..............I don't care if her dick is small...........I don't care if it doesn't get hard...........Natalie2 is FLAT OUT MOTHERFUCKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!.............step aside with your attitude and unwillingness to grace this site anymore Arreya..........hate to say it Natalie1.........you'll always be the reason i joined this site but ..........Natalie2 is nutbusting sexy!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD SHOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

And Guess What??? There are still 30 days left in this month

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Actually we can thank Bueno in L.A. for getting these girls up more than 24 hours early;  we know that you guys were chomping at the bit to see these Casa girls and I am sure no one will be "let down" at the way it is starting out!  Hotties all around, of course I am a bit partial to Belle and Natalie; "my type" girls all the way! Oh, and too bad about Natalie..... she tried and tried and just could not cum...... again, she needed some stimulation but ol' JaiDee is not the fluffer he used to be! sorry 'bout that.......

Happy you like...... still 20 more large-dick [or Casa] girls coming this month and 75 mins of Video

enjoy!  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 30 2005,19:30)
      I am sure no one will be "let down"
      "Let Down" ? Hell I'm "up" for the month!!!!!!!!!

Actually in a few hours I was supposed to landing in BKK...........had to postpone til Septmeber

So "viewing" my Casanova ladies will have to do til then.......

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Nice!

Comment

JaiDee.......reference the latest update 7/7/05

Thank you for Rita.............thank you!!!! thank you!!!!! thank you!!!!

And Rita........thank you for being Rita and just being so fucking steaming and sultry even through the monitor...........

Oh the memories!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ July 07 2005,21:14)
            JaiDee.......reference the latest update 7/7/05
            and what did ya' think about the cool shoot in that pool room? we have a few more like that coming..... that is a great place to take photo galleries. Rita.....same as always; big dick, no problems cumming and guys love her; if nothing else she is consistant!

Comment

Geez guys..I foresee good business this month for cleaning products, with all those messy keyboards:laugh:
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Can't wait to see the videos which should be soon  

Great job guys! You are giving me so many great reasons to stay on with this site. U guys do a tremendous job finding these beauties and I am proud to be a member!

Rita has never looked sexier!  

Now if I could get her to be my bottom she could start baring my children...  

Comment

thanks Exar..... the 'how do you keep finding these beauties' goes back to that loyalty thread..lots of them call us! Rita is another example.... we have known her for 3 + years now and have featured her many times but you guys never seem to get enough, she is very popular here.

other models.... it's as easy as walking into Nana Plaza; over 100 ladyboys work there nightly. as my friend Natalie said to me once when I expressed worry that we may run out of models some day; "Oh, don't worry about that JaiDee, there is always a new generation coming down from the country".

and so it is

Comment

Not to go too off topic, as I sometimes do, but does any1 know what sorta person Rita is like? Conceded, kind, etc.
                    And is any1 friends with her? Again I apologize for going off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by (Exar @ July 09 2005,15:39)
                      Not to go too off topic, as I sometimes do, but does any1 know what sorta person Rita is like? Conceded, kind, etc.
                      And is any1 friends with her? Again I apologize for going off topic.
                      Not off topic at all Exar..........that is what this forum is for............information .........erotic stimulating information...........seriously now last time in BKK I spent alot of time with Rita.........she is incredible..........decent english, sweet and very sexy.........a real GFE if thats what you're looking for

Had a couple of great times with her she is well worth the time buddy!!!!!!

Comment

yup,  she seems to be a great girl although I only know her from the 5 photo shoots we have done and a few drinks in Cascades.   always very friendly and speaks great english as Smut says.

sure, this is the right place to ask any questions about any ladyboys, Exar; if some people know them they will probably send up their answers and help you get to know their personality's.  Sounds like you are planning your first trip to Thailand? as Gunslinger would say; Boy, have we got a vacation for you!!

just keep asking questions......most of our models have been with at least a few guys here and we would be happy to tell you our experiences.  just don't be surprised if you see that about 95% of these girls are great people; it just works out like that, seriously.

Comment

Ive been with her 3 or 4 times but have not been with her in 2 1/2 years. She is nice and good in the sack but like alot of the girls puts on the Big "phom mo-ho phom grot mak kuun" when you go out with another LB but its all a show.

Comment

I agree with all thats been said about july, you guys get better an better every month an august is looking even more promising with lisa. Also loving the more artistic flavour to the photos, lots of new backgrounds an not the same old room like it was back in 2002.Adds more of an individual look to each of the girls, easier for the mind as well for eg rita is the pool room girl now. Must admit i feel like im robbing you guys with the price of membership, not that im asking ya to put it up or anything Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ July 10 2005,10:13)
                              Must admit i feel like im robbing you guys with the price of membership
                              we are happy and proud to be the only major shemale website that offers this deal and we feel that it is a good deal for both parties; you guys get a good site for 8 dollars a month and we get seed money to make the site better by doing more and better photo shoots.

works good all around, don't sweat it S.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X