Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter

Hey mods/owner(s):

This site is certainly the best LB site that I've come across.  The girls are usually stunning, although there are a few that are a little bit too male for my liking.  This is my second time joining this site--after my first year membership, I failed to find a site that provided the hot girls you do, and thus, I rejoined your site for another year.  
    Unlike most of you, I have only been with one ladyboy in my life.  She was a great kisser and I totally enjoyed the experience.  She was much better than most Thai bar girls and on par with Cambodian ladies; at least in terms of enthusiasim.
    Anyway, this said, I must admitt to getting tired of NATALIE  (whom we have seen a million times) and Chompoo, who although seems to be a sweetie, can't get a hard-on for the life of her.  
    Please don't think of this as too much of a critique of your site...again I rejoined because of your content.  Jon/ Stogie Bear/ etc., you guys do a wonderful job.  However, let's move on.  BUT if you want to get retro showcase PIM (vids/aug03 and /mar03) again.  Personally, I think this chick is amazing.
    Thanks for your time.

get disappointed when hot lbs r shown limp but I guess thats the deal with those ones.Also see lbs blowing each other using rubbers.Wonder if that is telling me something?

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ July 05 2005,10:48)
      get disappointed when hot lbs r shown limp but I guess thats the deal with those ones.Also see lbs blowing each other using rubbers.Wonder if that is telling me something?
      I've thought about that too!

Comment

ya, that is a little odd when they are more than happy to suck off the male models we bring over without a rubber  but not each other? but as usual, if the girls request a rubber we let them use it and if they don't ask, we don't say anything!

for Gary..... thanks for the comments and we understand your frustrations at seeing some of the same girls too many times, that is understandable and a valid point.  Girls like Natalie and Chom and May and  Jannie, they are always good models but more importantly we feel a certain bit of loyalty towards them because they were there at the beginning when we were nobody; now that we have become one of the bigger LB sites out there, it wouldn't be fair to forget our early models who worked with us when we were just starting out.  To be honest, we work with many girls who call US for shoots....... anyone who has walked into Nana Plaza can tell you that finding 50 new models for the site would take all of 2 hours, and we do that very often; the Philippines trip was another example of us trying to find some new blood and we got about 80 new faces there.  Chiang Mai also; we ran those hotties from the Simon all throughout 2004 and you guys loved 'em. But when the models we have known since 2001-2002 call us and say "can I do another gallery with you?" it is hard for us to turn them down.

Please forgive the loyalty employee's if we have shown them a few  too many times;  we try and keep the site as diverse as possible and no girl will ever appear more than 3 times in any given year, promise.  New faces this year like Noon, the new Natalie, Angee, Beam, Candy, Mod, Icey, Bow, Belle and many many more should keep the masses happy.

Thanks again for the constructive criticism, happy to have you back here!

Comment

Well they say "variety is the spice of life" and "a change is a good as holiday". I think that site almost has the right mix of old and new girls, femboy and post-op (I know post-op lover is banging his head) types.

It has been said many times but you can't please everyone all of the time and as long as you can please most of the people most of time then you are clearly doing something right. What has to be remembered I think is that for new guys on the scene girls like Natalie and Chompoo are not old but in fact new to them.

Originally posted by
          Unlike most of you, I have only been with one ladyboy in my life. She was a great kisser and I totally enjoyed the experience. She was much better than most Thai bar girls and on par with Cambodian ladies; at least in terms of enthusiasim.
          Just a question for you Gary. If you have only been with one LB how can you make comparisons?

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ July 05 2005,09:14)
            Well they say "variety is the spice of life" and "a change is a good as holiday". I think that site almost has the right mix of old and new girls, femboy and post-op (I know post-op lover is banging his head) types.
            Hahahaha, I love how people expect some response from me.

Originally posted by
            Originally posted by
            Unlike most of you, I have only been with one ladyboy in my life.  She was a great kisser and I totally enjoyed the experience.  She was much better than most Thai bar girls and on par with Cambodian ladies; at least in terms of enthusiasim.
            Just a question for you Gary. If you have only been with one LB how can you make comparisons?
            I think the answer is very simple: none of the others was ever there for him! The others were all teases.

Hey, I have a new idea for the site: a gambling pool on when the various models will have SRS. Now, JD and the photogs can't bet, because they have inside info, but this could definitely make one a little more interested in looking at pre-ops, especially those that appear multiple times. We could start to evaluate if the hormones are having an effect, is the girl getting that "damn this cock" look, and so on.

Anyone want me to be the bookie? I could use the income.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

YOU CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF NATALIE   BUT IVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER FOR 2 MONTH AND IM GETTING A LITTLE BORED WITH VIDEOS OF LB MASTURBATING  CAN WE SEE MORE OF LB TOPPING FARANGS(TONY+TALISHA,TONY +RITA) PLEASE  AM I ALONE IN THIS CHOICE?                                 DAZ.

Comment

Originally posted by (allstar88 @ July 06 2005,00:11)
                 CAN WE SEE MORE OF LB TOPPING FARANGS(TONY+TALISHA,TONY +RITA) PLEASE    
                you are FAR from alone! I would like to see more of that also, but so far Tony has been the only lucky western guy to volunteer for that very hazardous duty; if we could find more we would certainly incorporate them into our hardcore rotations. Any more of you guys want to become famous?

we have a lot of videos on the site of ladyboys with Thai boys and we will have many more to come, including Teresa reaming some local guy in the ass coming on the 10th. That is really the best we can do until we get more western guys to volunteer to be with our girls, sorry

Comment

What Teresa is see "other" people! She said I was the only one she dates!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 05 2005,10:35)
                    Girls like Natalie and Chom and May and  Jannie, they are always good models but more importantly we feel a certain bit of loyalty towards them because they were there at the beginning when we were nobody; now that we have become one of the bigger LB sites out there, it wouldn't be fair to forget our early models who worked with us when we were just starting out.  
                    JD - it is ok and so much fair and wonderful great  
                    that you never  will forget your girls, especially this one which had helped you for having such a success now.  
                    And shows so much that you have respect about them and understand them. To be like JD isn`t normal in this world of today.  
                    Djai jen jen si !

Comment

haha, the check is in the mail, DHZ, thanks....

lots of girls were there for us when we first started this website; the 4  that I mentioned are just a few of them. we would be remiss in our duties [and actually hypocritical against our message to always be fair wiith the models] if they asked us to work with them and we said "no, we have enough of you already".   We add enough girls here now where if someone doesn't like a certain model and has seen them enough they will surely be satisfied by the wide selection of other models that we offer every month.

Comment

Amen, JD, amen!

Comment

Do we have to pay for the girls if we in the video? If not I will do one with Old Natalie, Talesha, Rita, and I guess you could throw Areeya in there also.

Matty

Comment

no, we pay you!!  Ask Tony, he will tell you...... sure, it ain't much but after all the pleasure is all yours!  we pay the girls for you also.....all you have to do is show up, suck dick and take it up  the ass; easy, right??

Male models always wanted and accepted! especially western guys!!  

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 06 2005,00:24)
                              Originally posted by (allstar88 @ July 06 2005,00:11)
                               CAN WE SEE MORE OF LB TOPPING FARANGS(TONY+TALISHA,TONY +RITA) PLEASE     
                              you are FAR from alone!  I would like to see more of that also, but so far Tony has been the only lucky western guy to volunteer for that very hazardous duty; if we could find more we would certainly incorporate them into our hardcore rotations.  Any more of you guys want to become famous?

we  have a lot of videos on the site of ladyboys with Thai boys and we will have many more to come, including Teresa reaming some local guy in the ass coming on the 10th.  That is really the best we can do until we get more western guys to volunteer to be with our girls, sorry  
                              THANKS FOR THE REPLY ITS NICE TO KNOW YOU LISTEN. HOPE YOU GET SOME VOLUNTEERS SOON.LOOKS LIKE MATTY  IS UP FOR IT GO MATTY GO!  GOD BLESS AMERICA    DAZ.

Comment

Working...
                              X