X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gfe experience

Curious to hear from u lbs punters what % of your experiences were gfe? Did the girls kiss,hug and play girlfriend?
    Anyway to tell beforehand what they will be like?

In my experience (24 yrs), I would estimate that the true GFE was about 2%.  Of course, if you would include "the bitchy girl friend experience" in the mix, the percentage would go up substantially - or perhaps it would be best to say a "girl friend experience PMS style."

Karl

Comment

Personally I prefer the LB's over regular girls as they are more affectionate if you treat them well and spend some time with them. Sure there are plenty that are "on the clock" but many turn out to be pretty good people to hang out with.

But just remember if she is working and somebody gets there before you she may be gone.

Comment

depends on your definition of 'girlfriend experience' and Karl's seems to be very high standards! If you have never been there, Aqueem, and you are trying to compare it to the west, it is at least 100 times better. western shemale hookers that I have known or heard about rarely let you kiss them and anal is a 1-in-100 shot. Ladyboys in thailand; kissing, hugs, anal, oral, basically whatever you want as long as you have some cash can be yours. of course most of it is an act, and they are on the clock for sure, I think that is what Karl is referring to.

so yes, you can get a GFE for an hour or 2 while your date is there and most will do a good job for you. if you want a real girlfriend for more than a day or so, that is where it gets a bit tricky.

Comment

Originally posted by (aqueem @ July 08 2005,11:02)
          Anyway to tell beforehand what they will be like?
          this is when it gets REALLY tricky! ask Snick about his recent pattaya pick-up LOL

this is almost impossible.....all the girls will grab your dick and whisper sweet nothings in your ear and make out with you in the bar, etc, and some of the time even the most affectionate ones will fold up like a clam [or a starfish, hi Stogie!] once you get 'em home. even the most wily veterans of the scene have been burned before by someone they thought would be good and then they got 'em home and they were a dud.

happens all the time, there is no known cure as of yet. except of course more $$$$....you would be amazed how quickly a girl can get affectionate if you tell her you are not paying her until she wakes up and starts giving you a good time!

Comment

There are two different types of GFE.

One is where your spending many days with one ladyboy, perhaps traveling together. I took one on her first airplane trip. With a couple of others we travelled to different islands. And there's one whos very special but no traveling cause her lack of English makes converstion difficuly in public. Though we have pillow talk.

The other type is where she's giving you amazing loving sex all night long and doesn't leave till 2PM the next day, or variations on this theme.

I've been with four Thai ladyboys that reached girlfriend status. The common denominator is that they all worked in bars that were girl bars, not ladyboy bars. Ladyboys who work girlbars seem low on the drama quotient which make better girlfreind material. These ladyboys tend not to be stunners, but quite atractive to me.

For your first trip you'tre probably going to want lots of sex with lots of different ladyboys. But I suggest you make sure to get the mobile numbers and email adreses of the ones that you really like.

Cause there's no doubt in my mind Aqueem, that this will be the first of many, many trips to Thailand for you!

Comment

COMMENT ERASED DUE TO PISS TAKING OZZIE'S

|
                                       |
                                      \|/

Dave...
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I did not know more than short time was allowed Shit can you actually see the same girl twice

Comment

Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ July 09 2005,07:50)
                  We chat on msn for between 2-4 hours every day and also a phone conversation every day.

Do you guys think im on a winner?  
                  except for those 2 parts, sure!!

why would anyone want to type for 2 -4 hours per day and talk every day also........... you must have a real lot of catching up to do after the previous day's conversations!!

just fuckin' with ya' Dave, if you have found a winner that is cool and best of luck to ye.  great to hear,  and of course if  the Stogie has met her and approves she MUST get the seal of approval from the rest of us!

good luck man  

Comment

This is my second trip to Los.I was there 5 years ago and was with a stunner post op by accident in Bk,two pre op lbs in short stay in Nana where they pulled out a joint and didnt do much and two in Pattaya from the show that took me back to their apt and also bombed.When I went into the bath the roaches were running the marathon up the wall.I left and the doorman didnt speak English.It was raining like hell.I dont remember how I got back to the hotel.I will be wiser this time.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ July 09 2005,15:32)
                      Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ July 09 2005,07:50)
                      We chat on msn for between 2-4 hours every day and also a phone conversation every day.

Do you guys think im on a winner?  
                      except for those 2 parts, sure!!

why would anyone want to type for 2 -4 hours per day and talk every day also........... you must have a real lot of catching up to do after the previous day's conversations!!

just fuckin' with ya' Dave, if you have found a winner that is cool and best of luck to ye.  great to hear,  and of course if  the Stogie has met her and approves she MUST get the seal of approval from the rest of us!

good luck man  
                      It's amazing what sort of shit u come up with and talk about Jai dee, the time just seems to fly by

Dave...
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                      X