Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi cowboy

do u know Lb bar soi cowboy ? just a dream or reality

Soi Cowboy, i forgot that this shithole still existed. Its been off the Radar for ages and i would suppose that it needs a reco once again .

Maybe im wrong but Soi Cowboy always seemed to me full of guys crying in there beer and wishing they were someplace else.

From memory i think theres one bar which has GG and a couple Lbs and thats it , completely dead... but times do change and i think any member there now should check it out and report........its a solemn duty...........

TC

Comment

There are a few that hang out at either end of the street. But I don't think any work in the bars anymore, not that I've seen.

With 4 bars and over 100 LB in Nana, why would you want to go to Cowboy ? ? ?
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by
        ... but times do change and i think any member there now should check it out and report........its a solemn duty...........
                I went there a few weks back and I can assure you it is still utter bollox
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

hahaha, nice line Gunslinger..... how do you really feel?

The Bluebird [aka Baccarat] bar right at the entrance on the soi 23 side used to have ladyboys like 4 years ago; some of our early models were hostesses there. like Snick said you can sometimes find freelancers walking around that area, but none of the bars are ladyboy-only and there are probably only a few working in the lady bars, who knows why.

echo..... why go there when 1 mile down the street is Nana Plaza with now FOUR ladyboy-only bars and dozens and dozens  of freelancers  and bar girls walking around after 1AM? I haven't been out in Cowboy for a good 3 years or more, except to play pool one night at a 'normal' bar with Vicky and Stogie and Kui one night in December.  Rumors are it will all be shut down within a year or 2.  sounds like no one here [including me] will miss it.

Comment

Apache bar is not a LB bar ?

Comment

Apache ?? - name doesn't sound familiar
              I usually take non-lb lover friends from abroad to Cowboy. Less chance of me getting caught !!!

If I ever took someone to Nana I think my cover would be blown in 5 minutes.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

i read this on web
                The No Name group of bars and Gogos owned and operated by Peter and Oh includes Playschool, Lucky Lukes, Shebas, Susie Wongs and The Old Dutch. Enough you would have thought for a man in his retirement years! But add to those names Temptations (Nana Plaza) and Apache Bar (Soi Cowboy). Temptations has been taken over already and is being re-launched as a Katoy bar. €œIt is not my thing!€ Peter said defensively. €œBut look at the success of Cascade, Obsession and Casanova. Some chaps obviously like a big pair of knockers with meat and two veg below!€
                The take over of Apache will not be for a month or two and unless there is a massive demand for the above specification, expect a normal gogo featuring girls (who started life as a girl). Mind you having said, that there is not a Katoy bar in Soi Cowboy. A good thing too from my perspective.

Comment

Soi Cowboy, WOW there is a blast from the past

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ June 21 2005,20:45)
                    Soi Cowboy, WOW there is a blast from the past  
                    The sooner that place is blasted the better! It's a dump and has been for years.

Even the GG 'talent' (there are almost NO LBs on Cowboy now) are rancid dogs who should be looking after the multitudes of kids that they have obviously let drop over the decades that they have been on the streets.

I'm frankly amazed that it's still going!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ June 22 2005,19:12)
                      Even the GG 'talent' (there are almost NO LBs on Cowboy now) are rancid dogs who should be looking after the multitudes of kids that they have obviously let drop over the decades that they have been on the streets.
                      Stogie is in rare form today....... been hangin' with Brickie lately?

all good though, everyone hates this craphole so why shouldn't you? I haven't seen one good thing about this lousy soi since the thread was started; sorry if we scared you away Paris Eric! but you seriously don't need this dump.

Comment

I don't like Cowboy either, but I have to admit that there is one (GG) bar that is literally a ball! Sorry guys, I always forget the name, but it's easy to find. They have the ping-pong balls thing there. No, not what you think. They don't do the pussy shooting. Much better!!! You buy as many balls as you want from the bar and throw them on the stage. The fun thing is: The girls get money for each ball they catch. Got it?! So, now imagine you throw about 30, 40, 50 ping-pong balls on a stage with 10 girls in 12cm high heels!
                        They even fight for each ball and you just die from laughing!
                        Can somebody please introduce this game to the lousy Cascade or Obsession management!

MK
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

The ping-pong balls are at the Dollhouse. Sometime go for happy hour - 30 baht drinks fil 830pm

Suzy Wong has some decent girls and a pretty good lez show around 11p and 12a most nights.

I've never seen a LB working in a bar in Soi Cowboy, and I have spent too many hours on this street.

Comment

I thought soi cowboy is already gone ....

Comment

Well, some of the satellite bars that used to be close to Soi Cowboy have been close down to make way for 're-development.'

So there is no more Honey Bar!

Comment

Working...
                              X