Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ July 11 2005,04:53)
    Equating Bricktop to the likes of Lipflipper is both unfair, ludicrous, fatuous and factually wrong period. As far as I understand the late Bricktop (And I stress the LATE Bricktop) NEVER, I repeat NEVER threatened JD or ever protrayed such extremist views as killing children comprend?
    Bricktop always has had (or I should say 'did have') the highest regard for JaiDee at all times. He may have sucked meths through a straw every few months but personal threats were not his style. He was just a dab hand at winding people up and pushing the right (erm, WRONG!) buttons.

Having said that the person who signed on as 'RIP JD' has since conceded that it was an error of judgement to post what he did, so the matter is now over.

We all make mistakes.

Comment

How about a forum on sex toys and lube, etc?

Comment

...and I wish people would stop posting about their drug experiences in the Trip Reports forum!

Comment

I must apologize in adavance if this post gets a little long.

I've read every1's thoughts and opinions on this matter (so far), and I think it would be a travisty if JD stop posting and communicating with every1 here, and it would be completely terrible if we didn't have this wonderful forum that I've come to enjoy just as much as the lbs believe it or not.
            1.I like talking with JD not just because it's his site or because of his great knowledge of lbs, but because he's a cool guy with something of value to share with me and others in the forum. I hope he decides to continue reading and responding because I will always listen to him. I respect him very much he's a good guy!
            2. I like posting here and talking about anything and everything related to lbs 'cuz it's not really a subject that blows over very well when I wanna talk about it with other people in my life (who think me very strange). But here I can share my passion for lbs with other people who feel the same way about the same people. It's nice and it's a great outlet for a lotta u guys who r like me and can not talk about liking these lovely ladys to any1 else.
            3.Not matter how good something is (like Drive-in movies) there are always gonna be those 1% of the general population that will ruin it for the other 99% good-natured fun-seekers who understand the rules without having to be told a million times.
             I say don't let these stupid buggers win! (Easy for me to say since this is not my site and I'm not the moderator) But please consider the whole. It seems like virtually every1 who posts here (myself included) with the extremely rare exceptions are genuinely pleased with the things u hav done with and for the site and are generally speaking talking about things that interest them (lbs, politics, bbk vacations etc.) which is what the forum was designed for. And in my opinion this is the best forum because u guys don't get all stuck up on rules of conduct! I like this because you fellows acknowledge that we are all adults and it seems that 99% of us understand this fact, but there will always be that 1% like Mr. lippflipper who do not understand this.
             I sincerely enjoy this great forum and hope it continues and I hope that JD also keeps posting, because he always adds something concrete (or silly) when he posts. I have never known a web site owner more dedicated to what he likes doing, and one who actaully TALKS and SHARES with the people on his site.This is a rarity!
             I know I'm new guy and all and maybe I shouldn't say these things we already know, but maybe it just had to be said to refresh our memories and make us more aware of our actions.
              Well that's my two cents now back to this buisness of lbs...
              hmmmm... I wonder if it's possible to get Rita as a bottom role so she will bare my children.

Comment

EXAR    I have nearly the simular meaning.
            And of course JD is a great person, not only someone which knows lbs so well, he is such a understanding and helpfull guy.  From my knowing I can write that he is a real friend and had always a ear for his customers. And in about 17 1/2 hour I will be in Thailand again and hope to meet again some of this so great and lovely lbs and this about the support and help from JD.  Thanks JD - I will think about you and tell the ladies your nice greetings than.
            Djai jen jen si !

Comment

I can't believe I went to Phuket for 4 days and missed all the fun!!!!
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by
                By the way I have been in touch with the individual concerned over the last incident and he's entirely contrite and has agreed on his own (without prompting from me) to change the style of his posts in the future. As far as I am concerned the matter is now over and in the past and forgotten.
                Wait a minute - do you mean Lipflipper here? Are you saying you are letting him back on the forum?
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ July 11 2005,20:18)
                  Originally posted by
                  By the way I have been in touch with the individual concerned over the last incident and he's entirely contrite and has agreed on his own (without prompting from me) to change the style of his posts in the future. As far as I am concerned the matter is now over and in the past and forgotten.
                  Wait a minute - do you mean Lipflipper here? Are you saying you are letting him back on the forum?
                  The user name Lipflipper has been deactivated, so - the answer to your question is - NO!

In reality, however, if the person who employed the user name Lipflipper wishes to re-sign on with a different user name then he is perfectly free to do so.

It's in no-ones interest to start victimising errant posters and creating a war that we can't win.

I'm happy with the way things stand.

Comment

Its about fuckin time Jai Dee !
                    the yellow forum rocked ...well until the end .
                    I second Ozzies post

Comment

DON`T CHANGE THE FORUMS ,AND LETS GET BACK TO HAVING A LAUGH AND A JOKE,WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE WORLD IN THE LAST 7 DAYS WE COULD DO WITH A LAUGH!      DAZ.

Comment

Aloha Guy's, having been a member of this site for the past couple of years I can say this site is the best bar none, the info that LB lovers get is priceless. I've been to Thailand many times(9) and used this site to find and meet these wonderful girls, this site goes out of it's way to please so many people,Stogie I say you don't talk poltics or peoples belief's in a real Pub so why here in a virtual one. Keep this about Ladyboy pictures and how and where to find them. I think anyone who threatens should be not allowed to post anything on this site,that don't mean you should lose his biz ,look at the pic;s and keep your BS to your self.I peronally look forward to meeting Stogie and Jai-dee on my next trip to Thailand,We know that we are a special group of LB admirer's, we can't talk to are friends,family or at the corner Pub about our interest's. So please let this community be Crime free. Aloha and AsianTS.com keep up the great work..........SrfAloha

Comment

Mahlalo srfaloha ,

Nice first post . We should see more of these .

Comment

Oh Ya by the way what site or person for that matter, would let someone have a phone with LB #'s already logged for FREE, I have never sat with a bunch of LB lovers before(still my little secret) but feel I could with several of our members. It's all about girls.Right?

Comment

Hey srfaloha,

Look me up sometime maybe we can share a story over a beer or 2 I live here in Waikiki.

Matty

Comment

Working...
                              X