X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New videos

I was overwhelmed when I saw the lineup of the models in this update. First, Pang is so gorgous. Her face is so pretty. Her smile dresses it right up. Great that you got her to speak.

Then Talisha with that guy. I was amazed to see him naked while she still had her clothes on. Then to play with his nipples and then finger him before topping him.

What about Nancy? That was great to see her urinate while wearing an evening gound.

Vicky was hot as well as Bettina too! Bettina had some great moves playing with her pud.

Great update Jaidee!
    Love life to its fullest.

Sorry JD & SB, but I disagree in kind of a big way.  

Yes the girls are hot (with the exception of Bettina - - am I the ONLY one who finds her fugly?), but what about the promises for vid sets to start with clothes on and treat us to a nice strip show, b4 getting down to business?  

Yes, you have two sets that start with girls clothes on, but I was really looking forward to seeing Natalie and Pang stripping.  And yes, I loved seeing Natalie's boobs bouncing around, but those still pics of her in a dress were amazing (my compliments to the still photographer).  Why none of her dressed up in the vids?  Pang too.

Mind you, I think this site rocks, and I still plan to be the first with a life-time (plus 6 months!) membership. But please, give me the strip show (and, even better, start the vids with the girls out on the street "strutting their stuff").  THEN have them get nekked!

Thanks.
    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Improving the vids is currently our biggest challenge at AsianTS.com. We are aware of some of the things we could do better and we are working on every way we can to bring you the goodies. It's unbelievably difficult to take photos and shoot video at the same time and get a sense of continuity as well.

Stick around, though - we have a plan!

Comment

fancy .... Bettina is really great .... especially when you know her in real. I am always of the opinion that she does not get enough attention. But sure the taste of us guys is different

Comment

The Talisha vids were awesome! Thanks guys -- hope you have plans for more like this!

Comment

Talesha great as ever ..... but I thought the guy was dead after her rams

Comment

Originally posted by
              the girls are hot (with the exception of Bettina - - am I the ONLY one who finds her fugly?)
              Nope
              Mister Arse

Comment

I was thinking the same thing That guy is a dead lay

Comment

Stogie: I am very disappointed. Sometime ago, I had volunteered to appear in an XXX video with Talesha or Rita and here you go and make a video using some other guy with Talesha. Shame on you-and you would not have even had to pay me.

Comment

Originally posted by (flassitor @ July 12 2005,10:49)
                    Stogie: I am very disappointed. Sometime ago, I had volunteered to appear in an XXX video with Talesha or Rita and here you go and make a video using some other guy with Talesha. Shame on you-and you would not have even had to pay me.
                    Yes - That was an oversight on my part. At the "Who gets to shag Talisha and/or Rita" meeting it was decided that anyone with a user name that sounded like 'Flaccider' was probably not going to rise to the task!

Comment

I like the Chiang Mai types more than the KC3s. Each to his own, eh?

Comment

But Stogie, did you not see the 3rd, 4th and 5th letters of my name?

Comment

Stogie: The letters of my name stand for:

F ree
                          L ittle
                          ASS
                          I s
                          T
                          O
                          R ita

Comment

Geeze, whatever happened to that little "stupid online game"??
                            randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                            X