X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cee this

Just seen the latest gallery of Cee. I was with her in early June and although I only had ST with her, she really gave me a wonderful GFE. Lots of kissing and very horny throughout. If you are looking for a versatile, warm personality with a great body (natural feeling tits) look no further than this great lb!

thanks Tomboy.... Snick knows that one pretty well and certainly would concur

Comment

I am definatly going to get with her when I come back. Somehow I missed her in Cascades when I was there in May. Still don't know how I did.

Matty

Comment

The APE MAN GOT TO HER LOL IM STILL GONA LOOK HER UP WHEN I GET THERE
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bit Beefy @ July 13 2005,03:58)
          The APE MAN GOT TO HER LOL IM STILL GONA LOOK HER UP WHEN I GET THERE
          Dagnabit

Not that it will stop me either.

Guess I'll have to arm wrestle you for her Beefy !
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Then u shall have her Sir as u are by far the weightier of us 2

Comment

Snik that pik on ur avatar is she the young lb from a bar in pattaya? Hair used to be a different colour

Comment

No, the model is Creme from Obsessions.

I met 2 cuties from Pattaya last month, and I have to get back down there with my camera and do a photo shoot of 'em.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                X