X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back to bkk :)

Hi folks, this Month i finally can fly back to bangkok and wonder what changed there.
    So i want to ask you guys if Linda and Rita are still working at Cascades Bar.
    Also this time finally i want to meet "Fern" from the Cascades Bar.
    I hope the Name is right and hopefully she still works there.
    She was featured at another website.

Does anybody know her ?
    Thanks  

Hi Pla .... WB

PM me regarding Fern ....if v talking about the same, stunning looks and great english. Hv chatted with her several times.

Comment

You chatted with her ?
      What chat is that i have to know

Comment

I heard Rita was at temptations now on the 2nd floor and that is what we are putting in her biography for July 7th in a great "pool hall" gallery. Linda.....working webcam last I knew.... this address and fone number are 2 years old but could still be valid; May knows her very well and can reach her if they don't

01-205-6238
        [email protected]

you like the big ones, eh? welcome back to fun town!

Comment

Ok thanks Jaidee i have also the 2 Phone Numbers from last year but i know that they change fast , do you know Fern ?
          Also what is new in Pattaya, are there a lot of changes or are Ex and co, still working the starbar ?
          Thanks again

Comment

there was a Fern that freelanced in front of tha Nana Hotel sign every night; Stogie and I used to see her there regularly from our [well-worn] perch at Big Dogs and he even shagged her one night. I assume you mean that girl...... she is on a few other sites but we have never got her here; maybe Stogie still has her number? sorry, don't know her myself.

Comment

by the way, Rita is here;

09-522-1847
              [email protected]

even though those are old she maintains them from what she told me in May at the pool-room shoot.

This is May, our Bangkok helper; [email protected]

she can connect you with Linda, 100% sure about that, they see each other all the time.

Comment

I have been chatting to Fern also and from what she says she is freelancing now. What a body on her and she speaks really good english. She is on my to do list for November.

Matty

Comment

Originally posted by (Matty69 @ July 07 2005,01:18)
                  I have been chatting to Fern also and from what she says she is freelancing now. What a body on her and she speaks really good english. She is on my to do list for November.

Matty
                  Anyone got a picture of this mystery girl?

Comment

maybe it is this Fern? .... she told me to work in Obsessions
                    Attached Files

Comment

that could be her, looks like the one named Fern I have seen on the hairy guys website and also another new site...... not such a mystery, she can be found walking around Nana nightly unless she has indeed moved inside to one of the Nana bars. Stogie has reamed this one.

Comment

Originally posted by (Khun Chilli @ July 07 2005,17:59)
                        maybe it is this Fern? .... she told me to work in Obsessions
                        This Fern is freelancer.
                        i meet her last june,
                        very friendly great BBBJ, CIM , and very good kisser T
                        PS: i kiss her b4 CIM...

Comment

mlay .... yes it's her ..... same hp number & [email protected]

Comment

great avatar, mlay!!

Comment

Sorry Guys that's not the one i am looking for

Comment

Working...
                              X