X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rita

Your latest photo set suggests Rita is back with us at the new Temptations after her six months' absence from the scene. Is this correct - last time I spoke with her she told me she wasn't back at Nana Plaza?

She was last seen at Cascades a fortnight ago.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (peterjet @ July 13 2005,09:03)
      Your latest photo set suggests Rita is back with us at the new Temptations after her six months' absence from the scene.  Is this correct - last time I spoke with her she told me she wasn't back at Nana Plaza?
      Why do you believe she was absent from the scene for 6 months? I was with Rita in April and she was working in Cascades then

Comment

Foul tempered dog!

Comment

Thanks guys. I knew she "retired" last autumn to live with a client. She was still away in February when I was there, so glad to hear she has been around since. I spoke to her today when she said she wasn't working at the moment. Perhaps she is just giving me the big E!

Comment

Originally posted by (tiny tadger @ July 13 2005,14:41)
            Foul tempered dog!
            ??

Comment

Could someone please tell me where lb Ming works? Is she in Bngkok or Phuket? What is her phone #?

Comment

If anyone know the telephone # for Rita, please let me know about it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X