X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jepe

Am presently lining up a date with Jepe. She is one beautiful women. Wondering if anyone has had any contact with her. Please tell me, what's she like? I have asked her for some special requests and just wondering if she is a sincere honest trustworhy girl. Thanks guys.

we have no girl named jepe.....do you mean Jeje?

Jon

Comment

ive contacted  jeje on the internet  shes  mean and  nasty  on line and asked 3000 bhat  for short time. lol  expensive  for a street walker so i told  her to piss off
      so,ill  find  her on sukumvit and offer 1000

Comment

hahaha.....good attitude donnnny......she also asked for more than most models for a sex scene and so i turned her down. she is hot and i hear she is a wildcat in the rack but she could be nicer to people; she would probably do better business.

Jon

Comment

This is one of my favourite photographs on the whole site, you did good with this one Jon! . I have heard that she is pretty well insatiable and love to give as well as receive! I think it was gazzio who was walking with a limp for a day or so after a night with Jeje!

Comment

thanks jon
            just telling the truth
            im sure shes a good fuck ill find her on sukumvit next time
            donnnnny

Comment

>>>>> have heard that she is pretty well insatiable and love to give as well as receive! I think it was gazzio who was walking with a limp for a day or so after a night with Jeje! >>>>

He wasn't the only one!

I had a good time with her, both by e-mail for a week or so before I went to BKK, then a fun night of dinner, shooting pool, then you know what....insatiable is the word!

I thought she was pretty cool, a bit shy at first, but funny and smart when you get to know her a little. On the money, she is just being commercial. If you have the equipment, and the reputation for knowing how to use it, why not start high?

Told me she does a lot of webcam work rather than freelancing on Sukhumvit. I have never seen her on Sukhumvit either.
              Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 27 2003,03:26)
                >>>>> have heard that she is pretty well insatiable and love to give as well as receive! I think it was gazzio who was walking with a limp for a day or so after a night with Jeje! >>>>

He wasn't the only one!

I had a good time with her, both by e-mail for a week or so before I went to BKK, then a fun night of dinner, shooting pool, then you know what....insatiable is the word!

I thought she was pretty cool, a bit shy at first, but funny and smart when you get to know her a little. On the money, she is just being commercial. If you have the equipment, and the reputation for knowing how to use it, why not start high?

Told me she does a lot of webcam work rather than freelancing on Sukhumvit. I have never seen her on Sukhumvit either.
                You butterfly!

Comment

the reason i said she was freelancing on sukumvit is because ive seen it writen here a couple of times stuart

Comment

also have heard referance thatsshe hangs in the little soi just before soi cowboy before she goes off hustling on the freelance sceen(forget the name of the bar, just down the little soi by the pommy pub on the corner of soi cowboy)
                    cheers donnnnny

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ Aug. 27 2003,23:29)
                      also have  heard  referance thatsshe hangs in the little soi  just before  soi cowboy before  she goes off hustling on  the freelance sceen(forget the  name of the bar, just down the little soi by the pommy pub on the corner of  soi cowboy)
                      cheers donnnnny
                      Is that the Honey beer bar by any chance?

Comment

yes, she works out of the honey; i have seen her there many times playing pool. i am probably the guy who has visited the Honey the most from this site; I will take sitting outside under the stars any day to being in a go-go bar with horrible music and over-priced bar drinks. I can go to the Honey with Oh or May or by myself, have 3 or 4 beers, and then call one of the 50 girls in my hand-fone when i wanna get laid; Obsessions and KC3 are only for when i meet guys from the website.

Jeje and I have an agreement; she tolerates me and i tolerate her. we are not the best of friends but she has done a good job modeling for me in the past and whenever i can send her some guys [like stewart and donnnny] I will. she was a freelancer on Suk for a long time, and then progressed to the Clinton plaza area and the beer bars there, and now she still 'walks around' and also hangs at the Honey from about 9-until-someone-calls. some other Honey regulars and not-so-regulars; Tete, May, Malissa, Oh, Ouey, Linda, Jane, Pim [blonde], Bee and about 10 others that are not on the site at various times; great place because there is no real regular crew there and no hassle or hard sell.

I think Jeje is still pissed at me for putting her in the schoolgirl outfit 2 years ago; she said she was not young enough to be a schoolgirl, but hell! she looked great in pigtails!!

Jon

Comment

Alright, since my name was mentioned here, I will chime in.  The night I met JeJe she was hanging out at the entrance to Nana Plaza at closing time, looking hot as a LB has a right to. I recognized her from the site and called out her name.  She loves her celebrity status.  We did each other all night long.  No sleep for us.  Be warned that if you choose to go with her and she is horny, you are going to have to take it like a man.  I thought I was going to pass out after taking a pummeling from her for a good 20 minutes.  She insists on cumming three times.  Once, thank God happened was while I was doing her.  Yes, she's one of the gifted few that can cum without be touched.   She says some pretty trippy things.  She is a she-devil, and I mean straight from Hades.  Don't give her your soul when she asks for it.  When the sun rose, I gave her 3000 Baht, the most I ever gave anyone, but she earned it.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

gazzio

Comment

sounds like a great bar jon ill be looking it up next time im in bangkok/ cheeper drinks and plenty of freelances im in heaven. and if theres nothing there ill just call one of the many i have too
                            see you there some time
                            cheeers donnnnnny

Comment

sounds like a great bar jon ill be looking it up next time im in bangkok/ cheeper drinks and plenty of freelances im in heaven. and if theres nothing there ill just call one of the many i have too
                              see you there some time
                              cheeers donnnnnny

Comment

Working...
                              X