X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanuk!

Hi. I've been traveling in LOS for a month now and finally made it to Nana P for the first time the other nite. Cascades was sort of dead, but the new Temptations had about 25 girls, some real stunners. I went with 2 girls from Obsessions, Tena(horny as hell) and her friend whose name I forgot. Both very pleasant & friendly. Had a great time.An interesting thing happened in Chiang Mai. I was stumbling home about 4 AM after a "short time" and was acosted by 2 gorgeous girls who asked me if I wanted to go with both of them. Being exhausted, I thought I'd blow them off(no pun) and told them I like ladyboys. They said "we are LB's.I didn't believe them. They were both small and  absolutely beautiful. They could have been models or movie stars. For looks, both of them would be in the top 5 on this web site. I still wasn't sure so I said how much. The price was incredibly 500 Bht for both! I took them home and we had a great 3some. Flawless bodies. They didn't get hard(hormones? or 4 AM?) but I sucked their little weenies anyway looking into their gorgeous faces. I could kick myself in the arse for not getting a photo!

great story, bottomfeeder, and I do believe you are now tied with Shark Eyes for having the best screen names on this board! The Chiang Mai street scene is pretty young so be careful, but I have no doubt that the ones you found there were hotties; many many beautiful ladyboys come out of that city and some of the hottest girls we have here are from CM.

could be time for ATS to go back up there for a photographic assignment, eh?

Comment

Chiang Mai...been there 22 years ago!!
      Time to go again I guess!!!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Never been but I would love to go. Everything I have read and heard tells me that my perfect gal is there waiting for me!

Comment

Correction: Not that it really matters, but in the above post I mentioned Tena, the girl "I took" from Obsessions, Well it was Casanova. Obsessions is the one on the lower level, right hand corner, right? Well, whichever bar that is, I was in there last week making out with a cute little waitress. She pointed to a girl on stage gyrating her hips toward me and said "she has one as big as this" indicating my glass of Sang Som coke.
          The dancing girl sat down next to me, took my hand and placed it on something. I thought I was grabbing her ankle.
          Upon further inspection in the short time hotel, I discovered she has an anaconda. Definitely the biggest one I've seen in real life. She's a serious Talesha rival. Her name is May. Anyone know her? Get the photographers down there quick!

[Posted by 61.90.95.232 via http://webwarper.net service.
          WebWarper means saving & safety, for example: http://www.webwarper.net/ww....;t=2415 ]

Comment

Working...
          X