X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lbs experiences in other places

Any Punters been to these other places in search of lbs?Would be interested in details and thoughts

To be honest Aqueem most of the guys here dont go for the
    travestie types, except Lefty i think.... the scene down there just aint the same and as intimate as LOS or PI from what you see and hear...certainly never heard of any action in the Domincan replublic

I suppose the Latin Travestie scene is a bit like taking a trip to another planet.....

Comment

and los is not another planet?

Comment

If you scroll down thru the Trip Reports section of the forum, you will see some posts about Costa Rica. I was there in Feb/Mar 2005.

Comment

My opinion is that the Bonecas r the hottest lbs in the world.Go into any adult video store and u will see that 80% of the shemale films r made with the Brazillians.They r meatier,curvier and much better endowed and functional.

Comment

The problem is, after what I read it is not worth my life to be a tranny chaser there.

Comment

As I've mentioned before, there are plenty here in Peru. Don't measure up to Brasil or LOS, but there are some cuties. Here is one's page: http://www.galeon.com/angeltravesti/index.html

Comment

Working...
              X