Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiji

g'day chaps blokes men and ladys
    im off to thailand on 26th aug for a month be bkk and pattay anyone have the number of jiji from jenny star bar?? cheers much apreciated. also bobo form the srimp bar
    thanks don the aussie git

Sorrry Donnny, don't have Jiji's number but was with her twice and she was very good.  But she was on very good behavior cause of a mutual friend.  

A couple guys have reported problems with her though so make sure your money, passport, and cell phone is in your safe.

Comment

Had an enjoyable time with Bobo a few years ago. Was eating at the Shrimp with one of my mates and invited her and another friend (Shrimp2) to join us for dinner.

After dinner we wanted to barfine both girls. Shrimp 2 declined but Bobo was willing and able to look after both of us and she was great. 10 out of 10 for looks, personality and service, versatile Top and Bottom.

The bad news is the Shrimp no longer has the Ladyboys, one of our members may know where she is now.

I want my BOBO back. Anyone know where she works now?
      Attached Files

Comment

Jiji is a known thief. Be careful with your stuff.

Comment

thanks everyone
          looks like ill strike of jiji cantbe bothered witht the hassel
          glad to be back as amenber been about a year
          was in bkk last january had a great time with talisha jeje (what a honey she is) shes web camming now and is a real sweety. came round most nights aroud 3am after work for some fun
          cheers donnnnnnny
          pds anyone around ill be bkk on 26th august nthen heading to sodom and gomorah
          donnnnny

Comment

many ladyboys can be found in bars all over pattaya some pass very well,and some offer great service guys you dont have to go with the stars on the net give the no name ladyboys a chance a reap the rewards.
            tip bo bar in made in thailand bar complex has 3,also pink panther bar on soi buhkao has 4,this bar used to be in the cupidio complex moved to bar complex next to day and night markets.
            now theses are onlt two bars i have mentioned i no lots more.
            anyone else with good tips.

Comment

mandy ya moll from sydney how are ya its buleeeboy)

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 21 2005,11:36)
                Jiji is a known thief. Be careful with your stuff.
                and a YABA daba doo girl

Comment

Originally posted by (donnnnny @ July 21 2005,19:18)
                  mandy ya moll  from sydney how are ya its buleeeboy)
                  hiya bulee how are you long time no see we have to catch up for a few beers at the taxi one night

Comment

Originally posted by (mandyts @ July 21 2005,16:38)
                    many ladyboys can be found in bars all over pattaya some pass very well,and some offer great service guys you dont have to go with the stars on the net give the no name ladyboys a chance a reap the rewards.

I have great luck with these low profile ladyboys. Much less drama!

Mandy, Where is the Made In Thailand Bar Complex?

Leaving Cupido do you make a right or left on Soi Buckow to get to Pink Panther?

Comment

hi pg, made in thailand bar complex is on 2nd rd not far from soi skaew beach on the same side bo bar is front bar.
                      where the old cupido complex turn left towards night n day markets just before the markets there is a new bar complex been there just over a year has you hit the bars go down first row of bars pink panther i think is 4 bars along.when it used to be in cupido had a stunning looking ladyboy there.

Comment

Thanks Mandy!

Sounds like Cupido is closed now? I'd go to the Pom Bar there.

Soi Skaew Beach? That's a new one to me! Approx what number?

I much prefer going off the beaten track than the Jenny/Linda scene!

Comment

its not off the beaten track mate it is between soi9 and soi 10 beach rd,some good bars in this complex soi skaw beach is the one before soi honey,
                          hot tuna bar walking street has a few ladyboys too.

Comment

Working...
                          X